T2W Clock 1 HR fast?

montmorencyt2w

I'd suspected there was something wrong with the times I was seeing on postings, and have just confirmed that something is wrong, at least from the POV of my logonid.

A posting I made (in the "Prize" thread) at 10.38 is showing (to me) as 11.38.

I haven't changed any settings recently (except sig.), my country is set to UK, and I can't see a separate time zone setting.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the quick response.

I don't remember this happening in the past, so I take it there has been some SW change that has introduced this? (which may hopefully be fixed one day?).

So I've known it to happen from time to time myself. Actually I had to fix mine too after you mentioned it. As far as a long term fix, yeah definitely down the road, but it's more likely that'll happen through a major upgrade to the forum software than a patch-up job ourselves. Only I'm not sure when that will be.

So I've known it to happen from time to time myself. Actually I had to fix mine too after you mentioned it. As far as a long term fix, yeah definitely down the road, but it's more likely that'll happen through a major upgrade to the forum software than a patch-up job ourselves. Only I'm not sure when that will be.

Thanks for the reply Sharky.