t2w - A site for amateurs run by amateurs

Was PieterSteidelmayer really purplebrain?
Doesn't seem quite right.
Apparently so, if my eyes wernt deceiving me in the great post thread, before they pulled it. Hey, maybe he was having a bad day. I had PB as quite cool dude.
whooooo knows tho

Apparently so, if my eyes wernt deceiving me in the great post thread, before they pulled it. Hey, maybe he was having a bad day. I had PB as quite cool dude.
whooooo knows tho

Nah shirley not.

PS get long on teh twitter for teh lulz 20 sheets a point should do it on the old bucketshop88888 account kinell(y)(y)(y)(y)

whooooo knows tho

That thread was sent packing? lol

Peter

It's a shame,
Purple came across as a good egg, always had something useful to say.

Did i also read Random had thrown in the towel too ? I enjoyed reading his post's , He had a writing style like you would witness from a good author.

Bring back Black Swan....Was reading some of his old posts last night, Quality :LOL:

It's a shame,

Did i also read Random had thrown in the towel too ? I enjoyed reading his post's , He had a writing style like you would witness from a good author.

Bring back Black Swan....Was reading some of his old posts last night, Quality :LOL:

Don't you worry old swanny is alive and well and walks amongst us. I think he is just a little busy at the mo what with him competing in Sochi and all that. rumour has it he will be smashing up the euro using a mobile broadband stick he budgie smuggled into training.

Yeah ... Prime pickings for the suckers .... Right
"t2w - A site for amateurs run by amateurs"

Well I guess 95%+ + + of members must be amateurs as this is not a site for professionals so very few would be on it.

Would professional traders run a web site like this?
No time.
No inclination.
So what do you expect?

Leave the poor old Whinging Poms out of it ! poor buggers are still licking their wounds after getting their arses handed to them in the Ashes ;)

Last edited:
Leave the poor old Whinging Poms out of it ! poor buggers are still licking their wounds after getting their arses handed to them in the Ashes ;)

Like most Poms I have no idea what the ashes are sumick to do with people dieing? . I am however mighty pissed off that my great, great, great grandfather wasn't a criminal, the weather's so much nicer down under..........:cheesy:

It's a shame,

Kinnel.
I'm not sure i'm buying it. (purple being the OP)
Purple was an intelligent, inoffensive, well-intentioned kind of guy. Grateful for all help and feedback he received from others. Seemed to leave on very good terms after deciding to throw the towel in with regards to trading.

The OP seems a bit like a bitter, ex-girlfriend.

Doesn't make sense.

Clusterfook of nonsense. I'm off for a run.

Kinnel.
I'm not sure i'm buying it. (purple being the OP)
Purple was an intelligent, inoffensive, well-intentioned kind of guy. Grateful for all help and feedback he received from others. Seemed to leave on very good terms after deciding to throw the towel in with regards to trading.

The OP seems a bit like a bitter, ex-girlfriend.

Doesn't make sense.

Clusterfook of nonsense. I'm off for a run.

Nice sig(y)

Going for two edit: three? Got his nut in the game that piggy, not a pussy like some on here. Hope he's got his ickle i-phone with him in case of any signals off the 4hr E/U, endex.

Last edited: