T!ts or Ar$e?

T!ts or Ar$e?

• Total voters
rite omly 8 buggers voted so im quite annoyed. really this should be best pole ever so I can only assume all except 8 are benders.

And another thing, rite, anout boobs. I like boobs, fo' sho'. but, I mean, a nasty ar$e on a wonam puts me RIGHT OFF. small t!ts I can abide, saggy butt I cannot.

so I am an ar$e man.

this better?

Attachments

• t&a.JPG
    t&a.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 237
it was part of a quiz:

"What is the primary advantage of rotary-winged aircraft over fixed-winged aircraft?"

no-one thought of the right answer :LOL:

rite i explain my reasoning of bum being more important than boobs by example. old ones mite want to sit down. Imagine u r on a beach for your holidays. I'll say turkey but it dont really matter. You have bot that bat and ball think with like a squach ball that never ever ever bounces, and maybe one of those footballs that curls a diffrent way to normal footballs. so, you are listen to your ipod and you look into the sea and you see.......

Kate_Hudson9.jpg

article 1), kate hudson's bum. it's a lovely bum, so u think "ooh hello uve got a lovely bum", and then she turns around and you see article 2:

hudson10n16.jpg

and "OH MY GOD she got norks of a 12 yr old boy!... and then you get sensible and think "well yeah your still pretty f*ckin hot so I am gonna acidentally-on-purpose go and play that stupid bat and ball game near you.

Now, same day on same beach, you see article 3:

jennifer-love-hewitt-bikini-hawaii.jpg

and are like "ohh hello u are fit and you got big knockers as well. I might go and play stupid bat and ball near you as well".

until article 4:

hewittSPLASH2811_468x556.jpg

OMG WTF is that?! ewwwww I gonna take my bat and ball on another beach! yuk!

and that is whyt bums are more important than boobs. QED.

So by that reasoning anyone that controls his or her weight can look good. Even the hotties can turn zeroes with those additional fatty cells.

And in women most of the fats get stored in the butt. This could mean that small butts on women are good as they then can be considered healthy and fit for sex where as fat butts should be avoided at all costs?

well if u r a munter in the face then no hope 4 u. fact.

small bums on women are good because:

* look nicer
* taste nicer prolly as well
* dont get squished up on airplane

But with boobs, if you're bored, you can try to get the nipples up your nostrils.
And boobs don't randomly fart in your face.

PS: I'm sure you meant philippinos.

look i sed i like boobs 2 dawg! just not the most, thats all.

p.s. i mean south bank, not west bank.

But with boobs, if you're bored, you can try to get the nipples up your nostrils.
And boobs don't randomly fart in your face.

PS: I'm sure you meant philippinos.

Moron. Obviously he meant philjupitus.

Still, you make a good point about nostrils. You wouldn't have tried it with one bird I went out with though. Nips like bloody organ stops, you would have got a nosebleed.

I can see them? I'll try again.

EDIT:

Right, try again. What about small arris, big snorks?

@rse like a slightly under-ripe peach:

Katy-Perry-Blue-Bikini-04.jpg

Bangers like cantaloupes:

katy-perry-bikini-1-03.jpg

Ideal!