T-note charts

Is there anywhere to get 15 mincharts of t-note for 6 months+ for free?

If you don't mind the quotes being delayed ten minutes, you can get CBOT t-notes and grains quotes with five-minute charts for free.

Go to agricharts.com and I think you have to register, create a user name and password, and then log on. They don't ask for any personal info.

Once you're logged on, the main home screen is all grain quotes. But in the upper right corner you'll see a heading that says Financial.

If you click on that, you'll see all the t-note contracts appear. Click on 10-year-note or 30-year-bond or whatever chart you want.

Let's say you click on 10-year-note. A screen will appear with a list of the nearby month and the subsequent ones. Then you can click on Pit or Electronic. It'll show the high and low of the session, volume, etc.

Once the screen appears with 10-minute delayed quotes, you would just click on the name of the month (say, March) in the left column, and a screen will pop up with a five-minute chart. Not sure if you can adjust the time frame, but you might try.

It's free and like everything else, you get what you pay for. Still, one of the better freebies I've found. Plus, if you have any problems, you can e-mail someone and they will respond within a day, and they are extremely helpful, professional people.

It is owned and operated by Barchart.com, which is the service I use for CBOT quotes. I pay $44 a month for it, which is the most reasonably priced quote service I've ever seen. For this price I get one-minute snapshot quotes, not streaming. But I don't like streaming quotes, so it suits me just fine.