Sell T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 116,02

Stop Loss @ 116,18

New T-Bond Signal

July 18th

Buy T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 116,22
Stop Loss @ 115,29

Sell T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 115,23
Stop Loss @ 116,16

If the stop loss has cought you can go stop&reverse at the same level.

T-bond -

please make these posts on one thread. There is no need to create a new thread each time you have a new signal. I have merged the two threads into this one just now.

Additionally, when giving a new signal, please confirm what the result of the last trade was - i.e. stopped out for X or took Y profit etc.

Well, let's just see how this works out then:
14 July:
Bot 116'24
Stopped at 116'08
Loss 0'16

Sold 116'02
Still short, unrealized loss 0'11

Ho hum.

T-Bond said:
July 14th

Buy T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 116,24

Stop Loss @ 116,08

Sell T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 116,02

Stop Loss @ 116,18

Ok

rossored said:
T-bond -

please make these posts on one thread. There is no need to create a new thread each time you have a new signal. I have merged the two threads into this one just now.

Additionally, when giving a new signal, please confirm what the result of the last trade was - i.e. stopped out for X or took Y profit etc.

No,
abou the first signal, we stopped and lost 16 ticks.
We did not enter short too, when one signal is activated you have to ignore the other one.
Then we are flat at moment

T-Bond

qazwsxedc said:
Well, let's just see how this works out then:
14 July:
Bot 116'24
Stopped at 116'08
Loss 0'16

Sold 116'02
Still short, unrealized loss 0'11

Ho hum.

T-Bond said:
July 18th

Buy T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 116,22
Stop Loss @ 115,29

Sell T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 115,23
Stop Loss @ 116,16

If the stop loss has cought you can go stop&reverse at the same level.
Let's say sold at 115'23. Now what if the stop loss is hit today? Still reverse?

New T-Bond Signal

New T-Bond Signal:

July 19th

Buy T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 116,21
Stop Loss @ 115,17

Sell T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 115,11
Stop Loss @ 116,15

For the fabulous T-Bone,

One thirty-second = $31.25 per contract,

From 116,21 to 115,17 is about 36-thirty-seconds,

If a trader has US$1125 in his trading account?

What do you mean?

Anonymous said:
For the fabulous T-Bone,

One thirty-second = $31.25 per contract,

From 116,21 to 115,17 is about 36-thirty-seconds,

If a trader has US$1125 in his trading account?

Reads like a parabolic trading system, implemented on a daily chart. In a consolidating market, could prove to be a killer of one's equity. Daytrading the 10-yr myself and never take a position before any U.S. data release.

Good thread! Does anyone know thee T-bond epic code for either moneyam,yahoo or big charts? Would be much appreicated

xroads said:
Reads like a parabolic trading system, implemented on a daily chart. In a consolidating market, could prove to be a killer of one's equity. Daytrading the 10-yr myself and never take a position before any U.S. data release.
You're being kind. The distinct lack of exit signals:
T-Bond said:
It's up to you.
I suggest to do it.
doesn't help either.

What do you mean?

Assuming the contract referred to is the Chicago Board of Trade's 30 Year U.S. Treasury Bonds Futures, the minimum price fluctuations shall be in multiples of one thirty-second (1/32) point per 100 points ($31.25 per contract), ticker Symbols Electronic: ZB.

A discount broker's margin requirements about:
Intraday Initial US$776, Intraday Maintenance US$575
Overnight Initial US$1553, Overnight Maintenance US$1150

If a trader has only US$1125 in his trading account?

The entry signalers seem to have a special gift for pinpointing entry points, I remember seeing suggested entry points for currencies on Knight Ridder (can't remember if that was the one, the years in the 1990's when the Deutschemark was still traded).

Quite useful and accurate, except for the stop loss, which doesn't make sense, you're either right or you're wrong, if you have to put a stop loss there doesn't that mean it's wrong?

What seems to be missing is they don't seem to take into account each trader's individual circumstances.

I will give more signals, then you will judge.
It's been a really unlucky week. I gave signals for 2 months, 25 signals between April and June 2005.
23 were winning. That's public, you can check them.
Then, I think that it's only been a bad moment.

“if you have to put a stop loss there doesn't that mean it's wrong?”

Do you suggest to trade without a stop loss?

“What seems to be missing is they don't seem to take into account each trader's individual circumstances.”

Specify, please.

Anonymous said:
The entry signalers seem to have a special gift for pinpointing entry points, I remember seeing suggested entry points for currencies on Knight Ridder (can't remember if that was the one, the years in the 1990's when the Deutschemark was still traded).

Quite useful and accurate, except for the stop loss, which doesn't make sense, you're either right or you're wrong, if you have to put a stop loss there doesn't that mean it's wrong?

What seems to be missing is they don't seem to take into account each trader's individual circumstances.