systems

wasp

Legendary member
I'm in a foul mood today as I am trying to quit smoking and GJ has been in a crappy triangle range so you'll have to excuse me........

Anyhow, FFS, start a section on the board that all systems go into entitled 'scam' until they are PROVEN live otherwise.

It would be so much better if all the newbies money went into learning the markets and taking the other side of my winning trades rather than in these scam artist wankers pockets.

I'm in a foul mood today as I am trying to quit smoking and GJ has been in a crappy triangle range so you'll have to excuse me........

Anyhow, FFS, start a section on the board that all systems go into entitled 'scam' until they are PROVEN live otherwise.

It would be so much better if all the newbies money went into learning the markets and taking the other side of my winning trades rather than in these scam artist wankers pockets.

Quite right.

I'll second that.

As we and countless others have stated before

This site is called Trade2Win and is a place for traders to discuss and learn new things about trading hopefully with a bit of a laugh on the way.

Please can we stop this constant selling.

Not in the 5 years have I been a member here has anybody said,

"the system I bought off the T2W site is fantastic and made me a winner each and every day just like it said it would."

SO WHY DO WE ALLOW THE SITE TO BE BLOCKED UP WITH ALL THIS CONTINUAL KRAPP?

SO WHY DO WE ALLOW THE SITE TO BE BLOCKED UP WITH ALL THIS CONTINUAL KRAPP?

cos the constant stream of garbage thats posted gives the impression that there's a website with legitimate visitors who potentially might be stupid enough to fall for some of the other crap the legitimate paying advertisers are trying to flog.

If sharky cut out all of the crap, his site would be exposed as an empty shell, noone would waste a single cent of their advertising budget targetting a dead site, and the whole thing would spiral into decline.

Hence the need for the constant flow of ****e

(last one LM!)

they aren't paying though zupcon. Fine, advertise brokers etc because we all need them but cut out the crap system sellers. That's my money that should be coming via the market!!!

...Even tried to break out only to find yourself straight back where you left off yesterday too... Looks like may spend all week stuck in this place!