Syria

Bj; russia and china are dictators and dont support the revolutions. both used violence against their people. they r afraid of domino effect to reach them

let the arabs show the world how it is done. people have a real power they didnt know about. let the genie out of the bottle

Bj; russia and china are dictators and dont support the revolutions. both used violence against their people.

Then why doesn't the US army go liberate those poor suffering people ? Where is the moral fibre ? Perhaps, like clinton, the US army has great respect for the russians and the chinese, enough to accept a stalemate.

Then why doesn't the US army go liberate those poor suffering people ? Where is the moral fibre ? Perhaps, like clinton, the US army has great respect for the russians and the chinese, enough to accept a stalemate.

US and any of their dogs; dont have any moral grounds.

they are after $$, OIL and regional power.

Iraq war is a good example.

the other example I like; is Bosnia tragedy. US and its allies only stepped in after Bosnia's freedom fighters managed to gain momentum and kick the serb's butts.

Give me one example where US and its dogs did something good and helped other nation out of good will; and no interest were involved.

US and any of their dogs; dont have any moral grounds.

they are after $$, OIL and regional power.

Iraq war is a good example.

the other example I like; is Bosnia tragedy. US and its allies only stepped in after Bosnia's freedom fighters managed to gain momentum and kick the serb's butts.

Give me one example where US and its dogs did something good and helped other nation out of good will; and no interest were involved.

Who do you consider to be 'their dogs'? Perhaps then we could answer your question.

What about the liberation of The Falkland Islands? Google it.

Why don't they go liberate Hong Kong. I understand there was a claim of perpetuity ownership by Thatcher. I believe she could even show a statement of ownership that was signed by the Chinese of former times.

Well all I can say is that I hope neither of you have to move to one of these 'dog' countries and live off their handouts, or indeed seek their protection. That would be very humiliating for you.

Well all I can say is that I hope neither of you have to move to one of these 'dog' countries and live off their handouts, or indeed seek their protection. That would be very humiliating for you.

I am already humiliated by being forced to hand over my money to fund the wars. My wish is to have this stopped. But democracy sucks balls since I am only allowed to vote for monkeys looking for wars.

I am already humiliated by being forced to hand over my money to fund the wars. My wish is to have this stopped. But democracy sucks balls since I am only allowed to vote for monkeys looking for wars.

You could vote for the Green Party, or George Galloway, or the Monster Raving Looney Party, or Esther Rantzen or assorted local cranks wherever you happen to be.

You could vote for the Green Party, or George Galloway, or the Monster Raving Looney Party, or Esther Rantzen or assorted local cranks wherever you happen to be.

I have a better way. Let's do away with this bollox monkey dictatorship and give everyone a vote on anything of critical importance. That's proper democracy.

Ok having discussed 'dog' countries to death are there any pussy countries out there?

I like chasing pussy :cheesy:

Some dogs have pussies. how about France :LOL::LOL:

How does this one look... Wouldn't mind flirting with this one :love: :love: :love:
210987_f520.jpg