Swing highs/swing lows

Well, in an up-trend, you call them swing lows, yes? I would call them higher lows. Sounds less naff. :D

Well, in an up-trend, you call them swing lows, yes? I would call them higher lows. Sounds less naff. :D

I refer to them as higher lows in an uptrend until price is making higher lows and lower highs within the recent low and the recent high, upon which these two extremes become the swing low and swing high for me. This is my take on it, entirely subjective though, but for the reason mentioned i differentiate between the two.

Just stop it, you gaylords. Can't you just call it a high/low?

That is all. :p

Almost as pointless as when people say "That is all" after a statement! Other annoying ones are "Fact" and "True Story"! I prefer just to use a full stop!

Fact
True Story
That is All
:p

devilwears9.jpg

devil-wears-prada1.jpg

fashion-devil-wears-prada.jpg

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-devil-wears-prada/videos/8092938/title/miranda-thats-all

"That's all"

Devil wears Prada musta plum driven you crazy then eh !!!

:D

Almost as pointless as when people say "That is all" after a statement! Other annoying ones are "Fact" and "True Story"! I prefer just to use a full stop!

Fact
True Story
That is All
:p

Definitely. It's the first time I've ever used it on a forum but the stupidity of my first sentence justified it. :D