Swing-day trading US stocks

Hi all

If anyone interested about more ideas. chart explanation and trading plan feel free to contact me, it is free

Good luck all

10252010esrx.jpg

10252010lqd.jpg

Hi all

If anyone interested about more ideas. chart explanation and trading plan feel free to contact me, it is free

Good luck all

like THO, LLTC (trading plan posted) and AMZN for long

AGPm SOLR, SHW for short, + posted chart

10292010lltc.jpg

10292010jaso.jpg

One idea is CDNS and chart is below. Other are LOPE, CRM, EAT for possible short (depends on market action) Those who are interested for charts feel free to contact me

Good luck

11082010cdns.jpg

LONG: TWC, DIOD
SHORT: EMN, WIT

If you interested for more trading plans and chart explanations feel free to contact me

Good luck

11112010tyl.jpg

For more ideas feel free to contact me..it is free

IPHS
Fundamental
Shares are under heavy accumulation by financial institutions. Positive for a small company like IPHS. The most recent quarterly earnings report was slightly lower than analysts’ consensus forecast.

Technical
IPHS consolidate under 20sma resistance area with tendency for breakup. That is scenario what I will look for. In that case I will look for filling gap and double top action.

11172010iphs.jpg

FINL
Fundamental
Earnings growth in the past year has accelerated moderately compared to earnings growth in the past three years. The price-to-earnings multiple is lower than average for all stocks. The most recent quarterly earnings report was significantly lower than analysts' consensus forecast.

Technical
We had FINL from Monday and right now FINL forming intraday consolidation (triangle pattern) and with daily/weekly chart we can expect for swing upside move to $18-$20 target area. We can use intraday pattern for day trade what can turn in to swing/position trade what can increase risk/reward.

11172010finl.jpg

CREE
Fundamental
Earnings growth in the past year has accelerated moderately compared to earnings growth in the past three years. The price-to-sales multiple is significantly higher than the average. Very positive for a medium- to large-sized company like CREE.

Technical
I like CREE weekly and monthly action what suggest for long bias. On the daily time frame we can see that CREE is stronger then market at this moment what again suggest for “own way” action. Because of that I will look for swing possibility above previous daily high and that is above $56.

11172010cree.jpg

HAIN
Fundamental
Earnings growth in the past year has accelerated rapidly compared to earnings growth in the past three years. – positive
Previous day's closing price for HAIN was slightly above its 50-day moving average. - positive

Technical
If HAIN will break above $26.10. We could see upside action and back to previous high what is first resistance at this moment. On the monthly chart HAIN have more upside room but in that case it could be turn to longer term trade.

11192010hain.jpg

Ivica Juracic style

Several traders ask me about my style and what I’m looking for. Here are few words about that with some fresh trading examples.
I will talk little about me my style, and most of you already know that I'm breakout traders with 11 years experience. I have my own trading service 4 years, and been in other firm 3 years as moderator and trader teacher.
Plenty of members went over my mentoring program. I'm using mentoring program for new traders because it is good way to explain what I'm doing and how I'm doing that at one place because sometime live room activity wont give us chance for that. During mentoring program I’m focused on members and I don’t trade so I can give them all my time.
Most of you know my motto and it is move - rest – move and of course it is simply explanation.
There are few very important things for my style and one is several times frame screen.
This is my trading screen.
I have two monitors for that. On the left sides are indices...2/5/15 min time frame charts and others are stock charts. I have 5/15/60/120/daily/weekly time frame open all time. That’s mean when someone asks me or when I scan for I can see whole picture right away. Bigger time frame support/resistances are always more important then smaller time frame support/resistance. It is important to know because if chart will come to, lets say, daily 20sma (what is big r/s area) first time and if chart will try to break it first time then usually wont work, and if I will see great 5 min bull flag setup with daily 20sma.-.I wont take that trade because risk is to high for me. Point is that more time frame charts give me whole picture for expectations and for trading risk. For my style that is very important because I'm looking for continuation and reversal patterns, and 5 min or 5 min pattern (base, triangle or flag) don't mean much to me if daily chart look bad. Another very important thing for me is risk/reward.
If I will see great 15 min base with 50 cents stop and if next resistance will be after 50 cents then risk/reward is bad and I won't take that trade. For that I need again my trading screen with several time frame charts to see if there is reasonable room for good risk trade. Risk/reward is important for our profitability because one target trade can cover at least 2 loss trades. In case that we won’t pay attention on that, easily we will come in to situation when one loss trade will cut several target trades and that is for sure not good way to be profitable trader. I'm technical trader and charts are my tools, so I must always understand what’s going on.
<member> got a question, what did u see in GOOG to have it short?

Let’s see chart again.
04232010goog.jpg

First blue line is move, after that we saw consolidation; it is triangle consolidation .Brown line is 10sma resistance area. So we had move - rest - and I was look for continuation my first entry was risky early entry based on GOOG weakness on market strength, and I was expect that will start with selling when market will lost steam.
<member> yea, I notice that, when you called that short. The market was picking up.
Official setup was under triangle, so official setup was under 544.50 and that is triangle setup (book triangle setup). On GOOG trade it is impor6tant to use proper risk.
What will lead me in to another important part of trading and it is risk management. I have some experience with teachings traders, and I heard many questions and opinions. Maybe GOOG is really bad example, because it is extremely big stock. But many new trades wont trade lets say $80 stock or $120 stock because it is too big. It is not important at all how big or small stock is. It is important trading plan; also it is important to always use proper risk.
Let’s say that 1% of your account is $200. Then focus is on $200 and that is max loss what you want to use. If it is big stock then you will take less shares and opposite. It is more important to see whole picture. You can see enough big moves for good risk/reward and reasonable trading plan. Most of you know I'm not fan of scalp trading. I won’t say that I don't believe in scalp trading, but I want to say that I'm bad scalp trader, and that is reason why I avoid them. I like to have time to analyze charts and to make trading plan and for scalps lots of time that must be very fast.
Another thing. As I said above it is important for us to always understand what charts doing. For me it is not every chart tradable. Our job is to find know situation (pattern) what we like and what we understand and trade that. I can't explain everything in few min, but I will give short explanation. I know for every problem, because I tried everything, so my advice is: it is good to try every pattern. It is good to try scalps, day / swing and position trades, BUT, for that you need time. That is learning process, and it is important to use extremely small risk. I used 5-10 shares for that and then I saw what is best for me, where I feel good. I found that I feel better with longer term trades (mostly swings). For traders it is very important to have clear head, because if head is not clear fear or greed will come out and then wont be reasonable thinking.
Trader always needs to be focused on chart, because there are all answers. If you will watch account every few min then head is not clear and very probably you want trade with trading plan, Trader always must have trading plan before any setup and that mean, entry, stop, possible target area (also partials if you use that). For that you must be focused only on charts, not on account.

Let me find some example..
04192010lmt.jpg

We can see LMT weekly time frame chart, so odds for swing trade. Move - rest (bull flag) - move (bounce from 10sma support area). I will say that is one classic setup what I like to use. I use a lot 10 and 20sma on every time frame.

04202010fcn.jpg

This is another example. FCN is triangle example. I like triangles. Note that pace on initial move. It is very important. It will tell us what we can expect and other time frames will tell us what target we can expect, also it is important top compare individual chart action with market action.

Unfortunately I can't explain everything in hour or two, and for that I have mentoring program. It is two week program in separate room where I cover everything important to be successful trader. Experience is big part of trading, and because of that it is very important to go over learning process with symbolic trading. It is period for building experience, building confidence and learns. Most of traders don’t do that and they want to make million in one day and because of that most of them come to trouble.

04262010goog.jpg

This is GOOG chart at 04/26/2010
04282010googt.jpg

This is 04/28/2010

I hope that you all see style. It is move - rest – move. Triangle pattern is rest period and gave us nice risk/reward opportunity (it is over 6). We had also few intraday setups on it too, so if you find good pattern on daily or weekly chart it can be used several times for day trades too.

04272010bucy.jpg

This is BUCY from 04/27/2010. Entry was at 66.85, with stop at 67.10. We closed BUCY before the end at $65.05.
04282010bucy.jpg

Risk/reward was over 7.
I know those are better trades, but point is not to tell how good they are because you all will see that from charts. Point is to explain style and even you won't stay with us, please try to start to think on that way.

Here are few examples from last week:

HIBB
11192010hibb.jpg

11192010hibb5.jpg

HAIN
11192010hain.jpg

11222010hain.jpg

FINL
11172010finl.jpg

11222010finl.jpg

Those are just few examples
Kind regards

Free stock pick for 11/29/2010

SHORT:

STEC

Fundamental

The price-to-sales multiple is slightly higher than the average; it is negative for small company like STEC. Analysts have issued conflicting earnings estimate revisions for STEC.

Technical

After strong pull back from high STEC forming flag pattern what is reversal pattern (avalanche. If we look at weekly and monthly time frame we can see that STEC could start with another daily selling wave and I will look for setup under Friday low with stop above 20sma daily. Target will be previous daily low and weekly 200sma support area. Of course all depends on market action to. For all updates feel free to contact us.

11292010stec.jpg

For Ivica Juracich trading style explanation: click here

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Good luck trading today!!!!

Ivica Juracic

Free stock pick for 11/30/2010

SHORT:
A

Technical
A forming triangle on daily chart and my interest is break down under 20sma support area. If that will be case it will be very important to see pace and volume and depends on that we can expect bigger or smaller target area.

Fundamental
One or more analysts have modestly increased quarterly earnings estimates for A (positive). Shares are being heavily sold by financial institutions what is not good for large company like A

11302010a.jpg

Free stock pick for 12/02/2010

LONG:
CHD

Technical
CHD consolidate under 200sma daily resistance area and my interest is breakup above it and run to previous high. Daily action is kind of reversal head and shoulder or rounding bottom and both are bullish. If we will see setup we like to see stronger pace and bigger volume what will confirm bounce action.

Fundamental
Earnings growth in the past year is holding steady compared to earnings growth in the past three years. The ratio of CHD's price-to-earnings multiple to its five-year growth rate is about the same or slightly above the average of all stocks (positive). One or more analysts have modestly decreased quarterly earnings estimates for CHD (negative).

12022010chd.jpg

Free stock pick for 12/02/2010

Atheros Communications Inc (ATHR)-long

Technical Analysis:
After Wednesday gap up and daily bear trap, OVTI started with consolidation and I’m interested for break up and move to 32.50-35 area. On the bigger time frame we can see that OVTI have room for that action what is another reason why I like it. On the other side, I will stay with day trade, because after two up day’s we can expect that market will take a rest and for OVTI success we need to see own way action.

Fundamental Analysis:
Earnings growth in the past year has accelerated moderately compared to earnings growth in the past three years. The ratio of ATHR's price-to-earnings multiple to its five-year growth rate is slightly below the average of all stocks. Two or more executives, board directors or major shareholders - including one high-level executive - sold a large number of shares recently

12032010athr.jpg

Free stock pick for 12/07/2010

Lockheed Martin Corp (LTM)-short
Technical Analysis:
LTM formed daily continuation pattern what can be interested for day trade, but I hope that can lead in to longer term short trade because of weekly and monthly flag pattern. For start, interest is intraday action, but if LTM will do well I will look for much more. We will see action and I will post info in the trading room.

Fundamental Analysis:
The price-to-earnings multiple is lower than average (positive). The price-to-sales multiple is significantly lower than the average (neutral for company like LMT). One or more analysts has modestly decreased quarterly earnings estimates for LMT (negative).

12072010ltm.jpg

Best Buy Co. Inc (BBY)-short
Technical Analysis:
I’m interested for selling continuation after second daily selling wave and run to $40 – daily 200sma support area. If we will see some 15/30 min consolidation before setup that will decrease trading risk and in that case I will look for bigger risk trade on it. I will post updates in the live trading room.

Fundamental Analysis:
Earnings growth in the past year has accelerated rapidly compared to earnings growth in the past three years (positive). The ratio of BBY's price-to-earnings multiple to its five-year growth rate is above the average of all stocks (negative). Previous day's closing price for BBY was close to its 50-day moving average (neutral).

12082010bby.jpg

for more ideas feel free to contact me

Free stock pick for 12/10/2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eBay Inc (EBAY)-long

Technical Analysis:

EBAY consolidate on 15 min time frame and breakup is in my focus. I’m interested for bounce back to previous high and target depends on volume and pace after setup.

Fundamental Analysis:

The price-to-sales multiple is significantly higher than the average for all stocks what is very positive for a medium- to large-sized company like EBAY. Two or more executives, board directors or major shareholders - including one high-level executive - sold a large number of shares recently (negative).

12102010ebay.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bgc Partners Incorporated (BGCP)- Short

Technical Analysis:

BGCP saw new high on yesterday breakup. Also volume is higher and I’m interested for long continuation. If wont be gap open then I will use 15 min consolidation for trading plan. In any other case I will use bigger stop for swing possibility.

Fundamental Analysis:

Shares are under heavy accumulation by financial institutions what is positive for small company like BGCP. The price-to-sales multiple is slightly lower than the average for all stocks (positive).

12102010bgcp.jpg

Sonic Automotive Inc (SAH)-long

Technical Analysis:

SAH have room for upside continuation and Thursday higher volume suggest for that possibility. First resistance is weekly 200sma ($14 area) and I will use is to protect trade. Final target is for now $15 area and that will depends on upside action.

Fundamental Analysis:

Earnings growth in the past year has accelerated moderately compared to earnings growth in the past three years (positive). The most recent quarterly earnings report was approximately equal to or higher than analysts’ consensus forecast, but not to a degree that is predictive of future returns (neutral).

12102010sah.jpg

Stryker Corp (SYK)-long

Technical Analysis:

SYK 15 min consolidation is my interest after Thursday bounce. SYK have room to continua long action until weekly 200sma and $55 resistance area what will be target area. Intraday consolidation used for trading plan.

Fundamental Analysis:

Earnings growth in the past year is holding steady compared to earnings growth in the past three years (neutral). One or more analysts have modestly increased quarterly earnings estimates for SYK (positive).

12102010syk.jpg

Watch ideas:

Long ideas:

12102010vrtx.jpg

12102010cva.jpg

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Good luck trading today!

Ivica Juracich