SW London/Surrey traders meet: Saturday 25th July

Bit short notice, maybe, but I am considering moving this meet to the Saturday. The weather doesn't look promising and we may not find a table inside as it is a very popular pub especially on Sundays.

Comments?

I'm fine with that.

Kind of lost track in the thread - are there many expected to turn up?

Magnus

I think a handful.

Actually, a handful if you have 6 fingers per hand, by the look of it. :D

I have sent out PMs instructing about a change of date. Hopefully people will read the PMs in time. If not, then it's still the 26th.

Last edited:
Cool.

...and how will I know it's the right group?... There could be any number of rogue, spin-off, wannabe groups! :eek:

Perhaps identifying t-shirts... maybe 'Team T2W'... 'FTSE Forevva'... or 'Spreadbetters' Alliance'...

Magnus

Look for the bunch of confused people trying to plot a 6 month chart of the prices of beers and food served there to determine what they should be buying. We'll be the Traders' Liberation Front of T2W. Not the T2W Traders' Liberation Front. Bunch of splitters.

Or perhaps the scruffy Chinese guy...

Infidel!!!

... it's the Liberation Front for Traders!

lol... yeah, gonna take my laptop so I can figure the ale/lager spread... hedged peanut-risk... dry-roasted, obviously!

Infidel!!!

... it's the Liberation Front for Traders!

lol... yeah, gonna take my laptop so I can figure the ale/lager spread... hedged peanut-risk... dry-roasted, obviously!

I will do an option so that I can still get an order in. If price remains the same at the end of the hour I'll fulfil the contract. Or something.

There's one in Wimbledon on the 2nd August...

This one is for those who live outside London eg West, SW London, Surrey, Hampshire. :)

Yeah, I say, feck 'em!... I'm travelling down from outside North-East of London. About 50+ miles if the RAC website is acceptably accurate.

Roll-on Sunday... or Saturday... :cheesy:

Crazy mofo. Although it is easier to access Chessington/Malden Rushett than Wimbledon, assuming no accidents on the M25...

I'm organising a meetup in Hamemrsmith this coming Sunday (26th July) in a local Bar - idea is to meet new people and make some new friends. Already have over 20 people coming so if you'd like to join us you'd be in good company.:cool:
voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.

I'm organising a meetup in Hamemrsmith this coming Sunday (26th July) in a local Bar - idea is to meet new people and make some new friends. Already have over 20 people coming so if you'd like to join us you'd be in good company.:cool:
voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.

It's tempting, but would need a little more info...

One post, being from Afghanistan (apparently), meeting in Hammersmith (!!) and having a hidden French link in your post... just isn't quite cutting it for me.

Equal opportunities: hate everyone!

BTW I see why he did that link (well spotted!) - it's to increase his google ranking. And by quoting him, you've helped him. :LOL:

Equal opportunities: hate everyone!

BTW I see why he did that link (well spotted!) - it's to increase his google ranking. And by quoting him, you've helped him. :LOL:

Damn! He got me!!

Well, two can play at that, there may, or may not, be a secret, hidden, devious link in this page...

here

...but not this far down - that would be madness... :p