Super-Injunctions

injunctions/super injunctions are ace, financial Darwinism at its finest, lawyers have raked in circa 75ml on the 'stuff' surrounding them over the past five years or so, marvelous..The judges are in on what amounts to a brilliant scam to enbale some of the most revered lawyers to pander to their stupid clients vanity. In the private clubs and circles where the judges and lawyers meet they must have a right laugh at how they take money off these dullards...:)

Black swan why do you make everything about *them* and *us* ??

look its bloody stupid that you can get blokes burning poppies and having signs that say " british soldiers burn in hell" and whatever - and noone can do anything about it without getting in trouble - but you get posh celebs telling the press what they can and cant say.

i mean its not for me to judge the goodness or badness of what the celebs have done, and tbh I really wish that british people as a whole weren't so interested in fuggin reality TV and "X is famous for being the offspring of Y and Z". That really is the problem, pop-celeb-culture.

I mean I reckon for the cost of 4 or 5 of these injunctions you could buy 250,000 copies of, I dunno, little women from the publisher and give them to people to read for free. Why are people more interested in gossip-that-might-not-actually-be-gossip than proper books is because of soft government and soft schools.

bloody hell for 250,000 you could do a TV series of 5 British classics instead of the only way is essex.

(incidentally, if anyone has iPlayer and has been watching the "Crimson Petal and the White thing", read the book. I read it about 5 years ago and its BRILLIANT the tv show doesn't do it justice but you get to see tits so tis OK)

Right look, this is what is being said on the internet:

Allegedly the footballer that had an affair with Imogen Stubbs is Ryan Giggs.

Allegedly the TV co-stars that had an affair with one another are Alan Shearer and Gabby Logan.

Allegedly the TV actor that slept with the same hooker tha Wayne Rooney did is Hugh Bonneville.

Right look, this is what is being said on the internet:

Allegedly the footballer that had an affair with Imogen Stubbs is Ryan Giggs.

Allegedly the TV co-stars that had an affair with one another are Alan Shearer and Gabby Logan.

Allegedly the TV actor that slept with the same hooker tha Wayne Rooney did is Hugh Bonneville.

There is more... :whistling

http://twitter.com/#!/MrScottPower/status/63342827454730240
Andrew Marr, Ryan Giggs, Ewan McGregor, Gabby Logan, Imogen Thomas & Alan Shearer walk into a bar..I'm not allowed to tell you the rest.

well what i read on the internet is tha Ewan McGregor is the one that slept with the prossy same as Hugh Bonneville. But on the telegraph website today is said that the actror person had his wikipedia page changed to say a bunch of stuff about it, like changing his middle name and saying somethig under the charities bit.

Now both those things can be seen on Hugh Bonnevilles wiki page history, but not on McGregors. So, on the balance of probabilities, it is Huch Bonneville, because a) he fits the profile better (like only 1 kid instead of 3, regular twitterer), b) I guess the 'graph actually know, and wouldnt let the readers join dots up the wrong way, and c) Ewan McGregor is a fit bloke with a semi-decent schlong. Huch Bourbonne-ville it a generally fat bloke that looks like ben bernanke or teddy ruxpin. which one is more likely to pay for sex?

by the way, there is apparently a "world wide" injunction on another TV celeb.

Private eye is a good magazine.

A few weeks back, there was thing in the papers about Jeremy Clerkson doing a colleugue (?). All of a sudden no one is saying anything.

well what i read on the internet is tha Ewan McGregor is the one that slept with the prossy same as Hugh Bonneville. But on the telegraph website today is said that the actror person had his wikipedia page changed to say a bunch of stuff about it, like changing his middle name and saying somethig under the charities bit.

Now both those things can be seen on Hugh Bonnevilles wiki page history, but not on McGregors. So, on the balance of probabilities, it is Huch Bonneville, because a) he fits the profile better (like only 1 kid instead of 3, regular twitterer), b) I guess the 'graph actually know, and wouldnt let the readers join dots up the wrong way, and c) Ewan McGregor is a fit bloke with a semi-decent schlong. Huch Bourbonne-ville it a generally fat bloke that looks like ben bernanke or teddy ruxpin. which one is more likely to pay for sex?

Hmm know what you mean but then I think of Hugh Grant and maybe... :rolleyes:

Why are people more interested in gossip-that-might-not-actually-be-gossip than proper books is because of soft government and soft schools.

The problems a lot worse than that, it's just a fundamental part of human nature and we're stuck with it. You can see examples of it in ancient Roman and Egyptian graffiti. People will follow their interests and inclinations. The media operates by supply and demand like everything else. If all the the likes of Murdoch disappeared tomorrow, the vacuum would immediately be filled by someone else selling the same sort of drivel.

My info. agrees with yours by the way; glad it was you who named them. Hope you've got an alternative identity lined up just in case, you can't be too careful. :)

The super injunctions seems a really powerful way to stimulate publicity in and about those who have done things that normally we wouldn't give two fuggin hoots about.

I bet if I took out a super injunction to stop you finding out who I shagged last night, you'd be desperate to find out who it was.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind finding that one out myself. I've got a horrible bloody rash come up.