Sundays

TheBramble

Legendary member
What is it about Sundays that bring out the scammers?

Unless I'm hallucinating (again) it does seem to be the most popular day of the week to wheel out the 'turn $100 into $1billion in 6 weeks' brigade.

Perhaps they're too busy the other 6 days of the week...loos don't clean themselves you know!!!

TheBramble said:
What is it about Sundays that bring out the scammers?

Unless I'm hallucinating (again) it does seem to be the most popular day of the week to wheel out the 'turn $100 into $1billion in 6 weeks' brigade.

Perhaps they're too busy the other 6 days of the week...loos don't clean themselves you know!!!

I don't need to go for these scams anymore, because recently I found out by email that I have inherited $10million, won 3 european lotteries for around $30million and been offered at least $100million from various nigerian officials. Ive given them all my bank details like instructed and sent them letter headed paper, just waiting for the money to appear in my bank account. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You have indeed been blessed by Fortune my son.

Now, I happen to know a man who will help you administrate those large sums for you for but a trifling fee....

Sunday is probably imagined to be a day of rest for the mods?
Four in the morning is also a favoured time for a spam strike as we should be tucked up in bed. Little do they know ...

Yes Roberto, all these creatures have a propensity to appear more frequently on weekends, the clue must be that on weekends they are off the treadmills and free to, you know, attempt to engage our interest.

Kind Regards.

"Now, I happen to know a man who will help you administrate those large sums for you for but a trifling fee"...and I am very close to his able assistant who works for an even more modest fee

And I will be the ideal secretary for the assistant. When can I start? :cheesy:

Scams, spams, am I missing something... I don't get any?

I feel somehow most upset... uh, well perhaps not :)
I used to get about 80 or more spam a day so know what it is like, luckily have managed to sort it out now so I only get maybe one a fortnight.. oops better not comment or I will get mail bombed!