Suggestions for T2W

Vending too.. no shortage of gullible suckers around here.

Yes - the site has been going downhill for some time. Used to be a great place for learning from experienced traders (They seem to have faded away). Note the huge increase in gibberish with corresponding decrease in trader relevant material.

Any new or prospective trader hoping to increase his chances of profitability and survival would be better off mining long dead threads of departed, or now simply lurking ,successful traders.

Yes - the site has been going downhill for some time. Used to be a great place for learning from experienced traders (They seem to have faded away). Note the huge increase in gibberish with corresponding decrease in trader relevant material.

Any new or prospective trader hoping to increase his chances of profitability and survival would be better off mining long dead threads of departed, or now simply lurking ,successful traders.

Why do you think this is? Any efforts to resurrect any of these "long dead threads" for discussion?

Why do you think this is? Any efforts to resurrect any of these "long dead threads" for discussion?
The idea behind the [Best Threads] Stickies is to address this very issue. I'm always on the lookout for quality threads worthy of inclusion. So, if anyone can recommend a thread - be it a current one or an old one buried within the bowels of T2W - please post a link here or PM a link to me.

I can - and will - add threads as and when I unearth them. However, it's important that these Stickies don't just reflect my views and interests. So guys 'n gels, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE flag up the great threads that - in your view - encapsulate the very best of T2W.
Thanks,
Tim.