Successful trading system

I did 5 trades. One target and four stops. My stop with this model was -10%. Now I think the same as you. Discipline is not to be a robot.

I say what I think but I make mistakes the same as everyone else. We stay friends and argue the toss, ok? :)

Because of your post, I tried an old indicator this morning, stochastics. It was recommended to me by an old friend but I found it wanting.

I'll show you what I found wrong with it tomorrow. I have to go, now.

I say what I think but I make mistakes the same as everyone else. We stay friends and argue the toss, ok? :)

Because of your post, I tried an old indicator this morning, stochastics. It was recommended to me by an old friend but I found it wanting.

I don't finish to understand if trading involves subjectivity or not.

Hi Herr,
Welcome to the site!
Click on the first 2 links in my signature and all your questions will be answered.
Tim.

Where is the rolling on the floor laughing out loud emoticon when you need it?! You are correct, though! When a trader has taken a string of losses and the staked reality of his ill informed judgment stares at him, his/her psyche is conditioned to expect losses.

Where is the rolling on the floor laughing out loud emoticon when you need it?! You are correct, though! When a trader has taken a string of losses and the staked reality of his ill informed judgment stares at him, his/her psyche is conditioned to expect losses.
Hi David,
Welcome to you too, although I hesitate to write it given the meaning and gravitas you appear to have attributed to the same greeting offered to herr in my earlier post!
;)
Tim.

What with OP and, now, you two to contend with I'm afraid that I am completely ballsed up. I'll call this thread a day, I think. :confused:

I decided to abandon day-trading. It`s not for me.

This is for those who knows the "holy grail", without that is imposible to be consistent everyday.

Sorry for my pessimism, but this is a business. If you don't win, you have to abandon it.

Yes, Pl help me if you have road map to follow max gain...

I am doing exercise as you all thought me before into the real trade.

You can learn principles here. You can find thinking exercises here. But learning how to think about trading is hard to obtain in this way.