Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

I'm part of a team in charge of doing the due diligence on FX and Futures traders for a $3B+ hedge fund company in the US.

We're looking for a wide variety of forex (no arbitrage or news traders) and futures traders with verifiable statements. Plese PM me only if you have live statements. Demo statements don't count.

You must complete our due diligence questionnaire and meet other requirements that will be provided after the initial discussions.

Traders that are accepted get to trade a test account for the first 15 to 45 days, whose size depends on a trader's experience and results. If they perform within historical norms, they get additional allocations every month until either a substantial amount of capital is allocated or they reach a saturation point in terms of liquidity.

If interested, please PM email address and a bit of information about the type of trading you do, lenght of real track record, experience, and results.

Cheers!

Hello,

Can i know if the offer is still on? Can i send you my 9 year track record and tell you abt my strategies which i use in different market

Thank you

Traderfunding - I am currently working as an equity derivs prop trader for a tier 1 investment bank, over 10 years trading experience, with almost $30m pnl (all verifiable) just from the last 3.5 yrs alone in my currrent role. Am ready to go out on my own, just need the capital. Are you still looking for traders to fund?

Traderfunding - I am currently working as an equity derivs prop trader for a tier 1 investment bank, over 10 years trading experience, with almost $30m pnl (all verifiable) just from the last 3.5 yrs alone in my currrent role. Am ready to go out on my own, just need the capital. Are you still looking for traders to fund?

I just emailed you through T2W. Let me know if you got it. Yes; we're still looking.

Hello traderfunding, is the program really going on?
If yes, what more of information do you need for answering my pm?
Thank you.
Regards

trade11

Hello traderfunding, is the program really going on?
If yes, what more of information do you need for answering my pm?
Thank you.
Regards

trade11

Yes trade11. The program is really going on. We have been backed up with our recent institutional relationships. I have replied to your PM.

DT; you are free to believe whatever you want about what makes a great trader or not. When we spoke on the phone, you explained the reason you didn't want to provide statements was because they could be faked. I agreed with you about the "faked" part, but mentioned that it is still required by any institution looking to work with a trader whose track record is not audited. Now you are saying that you did not provide the statements because I have to "prove myself" first. That's even funnier than the one about my wife wearing the pants in our house. :D

CBA trawling through this thread in full, but what I'd like to see is a hot Cuban chick in a pair of Calvins or Armanis....heh, I'll even settle for a pair of Jockeys...TIA :D

Hello Blackswan, I am glad you used my quote, it helps to reaffirm what I had originally asked for.
One can not expect to receive hundreds of statements from potential traders, when the employer has not made any attempt to show who they are.

The future's so bright I may have to start wearing my Prada shades in-doors..:cool: Nev you can't expect anyone to take a new start seriously unless you can (in a heartbeat) furnish the details I've suggested. If you havn't/can't supply that basic detail, the most critical of which is how well capitalised you are, then you're miles away from recruiting quality professionals prepared to take a gamble on a new start arcade style set up in foreign lands, you should stop your actions and have a long re-think.

I'd wish you luck but moreover you need seed capital... lots of it...

Here's the picture you asked for Blackswan

Attachments

• cuban model.jpg
    cuban model.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 1,177
Hi I 've been posting few of my statements.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=95558
this is my journal
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...e-i-have-1-month-real-live-record-so-far.html

I might not have beautiful sharpe ratio, but I do have more than 100% return which I think more than most people return in less than 1 year.

Yes trade11. The program is really going on. We have been backed up with our recent institutional relationships. I have replied to your PM.

Hi I 've been posting few of my statements.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=95558
this is my journal
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...e-i-have-1-month-real-live-record-so-far.html

I might not have beautiful sharpe ratio, but I do have more than 100% return which I think more than most people return in less than 1 year.

Thank you for your interest tommason. Unfortunately, at the moment we're only looking for spot FX traders. Even though you have a short track record so far, it does seem that you have a talent. Continue doing what you're doing and I know things will work out for you sooner than later. Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your time TF. but I do have question.
I just found out my broker does not have FX but they do have the futures contract.
I am starting to trade currency futures since yesterday, is that will be count in the future ?

Thank you for your interest tommason. Unfortunately, at the moment we're only looking for spot FX traders. Even though you have a short track record so far, it does seem that you have a talent. Continue doing what you're doing and I know things will work out for you sooner than later. Best of luck to you.

Yes, that will be more appropriate.

Thank you for your time TF. but I do have question.
I just found out my broker does not have FX but they do have the futures contract.
I am starting to trade currency futures since yesterday, is that will be count in the future ?

just a another question. is your hedge fund utilize day trading or swing or both?
because I mainly day trading on part time basis and all the record u see in my journal is all day trading profits not swing. I do have classes so I close my position everyday otherwise i cannot study.
please let me know more detail. thank you TF

We welcome all sorts of trading styles and methodologies, not just day trading. There are many ways to "skin a cat" when it comes to trading. Different traders are successful using different styles. As long as their risk management is solid, we don't usually care much about the style.