Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

After lying, you just admitted to what I was saying the whole time, you have not, can not and will not find one other person to manage the accounts.

As stated previously, that 3% represents only ´lite trading´ while learning the management software. Managed accounts will be closer to 15% per year, risking only about 3% per weekly positions.

I can give you a hundred reasons you won´t someone else.

My advice to you is, drop the attitude, I have way more experience than you.
I have Eagle spreads for all currencies.
Like I said, your going to get hung up on traders positioning one pair, this is because they don´t know the financial math to manage the currency. At best you´ll find someone with a good run in one pair, then they´ll get wiped out once you want them to expand into more pairs.
My positions are focused on the Base currency, diversified accross multiple pairs. No one else is doing this because they can´t, nor have the knowledge to do so.
Your wasting your time with people trading one pair off charts having no idea what there doing.

In time you´ll learn everything I have stated is true, by the path your on, it´s an assured fact. It will be part of your learn experience.

watch

Last edited:
I'm part of a team in charge of doing the due diligence on FX and Futures traders for a $3B+ hedge fund company in the US.

We're looking for a wide variety of forex (no arbitrage or news traders) and futures traders with verifiable statements. Plese PM me only if you have live statements. Demo statements don't count.

You must complete our due diligence questionnaire and meet other requirements that will be provided after the initial discussions.

Traders that are accepted get to trade a test account for the first 15 to 45 days, whose size depends on a trader's experience and results. If they perform within historical norms, they get additional allocations every month until either a substantial amount of capital is allocated or they reach a saturation point in terms of liquidity.

If interested, please PM email address and a bit of information about the type of trading you do, lenght of real track record, experience, and results.

Cheers!

Hi are you still looking to hire? I am a uk based retail forex trader. Can supply statements etc currently returning 2-3% per day.
regards

Hi are you still looking to hire? I am a uk based retail forex trader. Can supply statements etc currently returning 2-3% per day.
regards

Yes; I am always looking, as there is always demand for talented traders. Please PM me and I'll provide further instructions and information I need from you to move forward. Cheers.

I am the only one on this forum with actuall trades. I do have the longest standing thread to date, hundreds of trades.

I've stood in the largest trade pits in the world.
Con-artist, what the hell are you talking about?

Next time you refer to me, you Salute me.

Oh my!

Last edited:
Give it a rest Depth! A flipping order filler could stand in the biggest pits in the world! Don't mean your any good!

does anyone know what trading platform they use?

It's not just one platform, pelzar. If a trader is already familiar with a particular platform and we could get him trading at a financially stable firm that offers that platform, then it's fine. Whether that's Currenex or MT4, it doesn't matter.

After lying, you just admitted to what I was saying the whole time, you have not, can not and will not find one other person to manage the accounts.

As stated previously, that 3% represents only ´lite trading´ while learning the management software. Managed accounts will be closer to 15% per year, risking only about 3% per weekly positions.

I can give you a hundred reasons you won´t someone else.

My advice to you is, drop the attitude, I have way more experience than you.

Depth Trade, it has bee really hilarious :) You have been bitching and wasting your time for already more than a year!!! Is this so difficult to just start trading new account and show your real live record? You just wasted your time and believe me a lot of opportunities if you are a really good trader. Also I cannot understand how it is possible to insult someone and then come back showing interest to work with him.
Traderfunding has got amazing patience.

You are being paranoid and this is your undoing.

Traderfunding, it is nice to meet you here too:) have a great week as usually :)

shiko,

DT has been banned so will not be replying to your post.