Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

BSD, I can prove in one statement you know absolutly nothing about this market.

Because if you did know what you were talking about, you'd direct TF towards a competent trader, but this will never happen because it is you who is the poser.

Last edited:
Thank you for the Miami Vice video. That's right in my neck of the woods. :)
Yeah, that show was awesome. Here crockett's theme video, thought you might enjoy it.

watch

Seriously dude - you call people ignorant but your the only one who can trade on the site? ****ing open your eyes. I get a ****ing better interest rate off my debit card than ****ing 3% a year BS. Put your money in a bank where the real pro's will give you interest instead of pretending your in a ****ing fantasy land bitch.

:LOL: ROFL!

stfu.jpg

My other post got deleted because it was too insulting.

Seriously Depth Trade WTF is your problem; You have some ****ing weird personality disorder - SOME VERY ****ING STRANGE personality disorder - I ****ing want to strangle you right now. Learn to spell and get the **** out. NO ONE CARES about you, CALL THE GUY IF HE'S EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED (which he isn't) AND STOP CRYING BECAUSE YOU GET RAPED.

Seriously dude - you call people ignorant but your the only one who can trade on the site? ****ing open your eyes. I get a ****ing better interest rate off my debit card than ****ing 3% a year BS. Put your money in a bank where the real pro's will give you interest instead of pretending your in a ****ing fantasy land bitch.

If you ever come in britain please drop by, i'll kick your face into a pulp this is how fed up i am with you.

I don't care if i get banned for this post. I'm too fed up with you to care you ****ing jewbag dick head.

PS. Would you like a gimp gag to complete your ****ing headset piece of **** photo? Because you look like you should be in a ****ing special camp.

(I know people won't be please with this post but i don't ****ing care THIS GUY IS A FAGGOT)

Brilliant Post!
Someone has to tell the idiot
A while back I went to visit an old friend in a psychartic ward there I saw a character who bears an uncanny resemblence to DP I could swear on my child's life its the same person.

Last edited:
Depth Trade, I stick with my original analysis:

You are a con artist.

A trader who wants to trade other peoples money - like that of the thread originator here - but has NOT MANAGED TO BUILD UP AN AUDITED TRACK RECORD in WHAT he CLAIMS are years of trading -

sthg EVERY OTHER LEGITIMATE MONEY MANAGER HAS -

is one thing, and one thing only:

A CON ARTIST !

Again, what an embarassing thread this has turned into !

The purpose of this section of T2W is NOT to give posers and con artists without certifiable proof of their claims an ability to insult people looking to allocate hedge fund money or provide other real employers with an oportunity to find REAL traders with REAL track records.

No.

The purpose of this section is to provide REAL TRADERS WITH REAL TRACK RECORDS an opportunity to take their trading a step further if that is what they want.

Btw, TraderFunding, is it legal in the US for just any goon with absolutely no kind of verifiable track record to go soliciting client funds ???

If not - and somehow I seriously doubt that that can be legal, what with your CTA / CPO et al regulations - I'd seriously recommend reporting this guy to the authorities.

No one who doesn't have anything to hide would refuse - as he does - to have his personal accounts audited, accounts that are normally the first incentive to attracting clients on the way to a career as a money manager, and of course a CTA needs to have his ongoing performance audited also.

This really seems pretty criminal to me to be honest, soliciting client funds on message boards with ZERO VERIFIABLE TRACK RECORDS on evidence.

Whats your take on that ?

If Grantx were around he could inform us of the legality of DT attempting to solicit clients in the UK, which I also can't believe is legal there either without track record and necessary registrations etc.

There are far too many crooks in this business, and the sooner they are stopped, the better for all involved.

OK.

Did some homework.

Now, how on earth...

can DT chase after client funds like a drowning sailor...

when all of the following NFA/CFTC requirements are nonexistent from him ???

"Commodity Pool Operators and Commodity Trading Advisors

All commodity pool operators (CPOs) and commodity trading advisors (CTAs) must register, unless they are excluded or exempted from registration.

Commodity Pool Operator Requirements

Although individual pools operated by a CPO are not required to register, the CPO has certain responsibilities with respect to each pool it operates.

For each pool, a CPO must:

prepare and distribute a disclosure document;
distribute periodic account statements;
prepare and distribute audited annual financial reports; and
keep specified records concerning the participants, transactions, and operations of each pool, as well as records regarding transactions of the CPO and its principals.
Part 4 of the CFTC’s regulations specifies the information that must be included in disclosure documents, account statements, and annual reports, the time frames within which they must be provided, and the specific records that a CPO must maintain.

Disclosure documents for CPOs, and annual financial reports for commodity pools, must be filed with National Futures Association (NFA).

Guidance for CPO Annual Reports

Commodity Trading Advisor Requirements

CTAs that manage accounts must distribute disclosure documents, and maintain specified records relating to their activities and clients. These requirements are also discussed in Part 4 of the Commission’s regulations.

Disclosure documents for CTAs must be filed with NFA.

For both CPO and CTA disclosure documents:

NFA publishes a guide, Disclosure Documents: A Guide for CPOs and CTAs (PDF), to disclosure documents for CPOs and CTAs.

An expedited, or “instant,” filing procedure may be available for CPO and CTA disclosure documents. CFTC Letter 95-44 (April 20, 1995) details this procedure."
Commodity Pool Operators and Commodity Trading Advisors

From the disclosure doc PDF from the above link:

REQUIRED PERFORMANCE DISCLOSURES

With the exception of proprietary trading results, the CTA must disclose
the actual performance of all accounts directed by the CTA and by each
of its trading principals.

Trading principals are defined as any principal of
the CTA who participates in making trading decisions for the CTA’s clients or who supervises or selects persons so engaged.

All performance information
presented in the Document must be current as of a date not more than three
months preceding the date of the Document.

All required performance
information must be presented for the most recent five calendar years and
year-to-date or for the life of the trading program or account, if less than five
years.

If the CTA or its trading principals previously have not directed any
accounts, the trading advisor must prominently disclose this fact with one of
the following statements, as applicable:

(1) THIS TRADING ADVISOR PREVIOUSLY HAS NOT DIRECTED ANY
ACCOUNTS; or

(2) NONE OF THE TRADING PRINCIPALS OF THIS TRADING ADVISOR
HAS PREVIOUSLY DIRECTED ANY ACCOUNTS; or

(3) NEITHER THIS TRADING ADVISOR NOR ANY OF ITS TRADING
PRINCIPALS HAS PREVIOUSLY DIRECTED ANY ACCOUNTS.

If the CTA is a sole proprietorship, reference to its trading principals need
not be included in the prescribed statement.

PERFORMANCE OF THE OFFERED TRADING PROGRAM

The performance of the offered trading program must be identified as
such and separately presented first.

Unless such presentation would be
misleading, the performance of accounts traded pursuant to the same trading
program may be presented in composite form. Accounts that differ materially
with respect to rates of return (ROR) may not be presented in the same
composite. All material differences among accounts included in the compos-
ite must be disclosed.

The past performance of the offered trading program must include monthly
RORs for the five most recent calendar years and year-to-date, either in a
numerical table or in a bar graph, and annual and year-to-date RORs for the
same time period.

The disclosure of the past performance of the offered
trading program must also include the following additional information:

• The name of the CTA or other person trading the account and the name
of the trading program.

• The date on which the CTA or other person trading the account began
trading client accounts.

• The date when client funds began being traded pursuant to the offered
trading program.

• The number of accounts directed by the CTA or other person trading
the account pursuant to the trading program specified, as of the date
of the Document.

• The total assets under the management of the CTA or other person
trading the account, as of the date of the Disclosure Document.

• The total assets traded pursuant to the trading program specified, as
of the date of the Document.

• The largest monthly draw-down experienced by the trading program
during the most recent five calendar years and year-to-date expressed as a
- 8 -
percentage, as well as the month and year of the draw-down. A
definition of the term draw-down must be included in the capsule.

• The worst peak-to-valley draw-down experienced by the trading pro-
gram during the most recent five calendar years and year-to-date, as well
as the period the draw-down occurred. The period begins with the peak
month and year and ends with the valley month and year.

• The number of accounts traded pursuant to the offered trading
program that were opened and closed during the period with positive
net performance as of the date the accounts were closed.

• The range of returns experienced by these accounts.

• The number of accounts traded pursuant to the offered trading program
that were opened and closed during the period with negative net
performance as of the date the accounts were closed.

• The range of returns experienced by these accounts.

• Any past performance presentation must be preceded with the
following statement, prominently displayed: PAST PERFORMANCE IS
NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
All performance information must be supported by the following amounts,
calculated on an accrual basis of accounting in accordance with generally
accepted accounting principles:

• The beginning net asset value (BNAV) for the period, which shall repre-
sent the previous period’s ending net asset value (ENAV);

• All additions, whether voluntary or involuntary, during the period;

• All withdrawals and redemptions, whether voluntary or involuntary,
during the period;

• The net performance for the period, which shall represent the change in
the net asset value net of additions, withdrawals, redemptions, fees and
expenses;

• The ENAV for the period, which shall represent the BNAV plus or minus
additions, withdrawals and redemptions,and net performance; and

• The ROR for the period, computed on a compounded monthly basis.

SAMPLE PERFORMANCE CAPSULE

Below is a sample performance capsule for an offered trading program:

Name of CTA: Sample CTA

Name of Trading Program: Offered Trading Program

Inception of Trading by CTA: January 1, 1986

Inception of Trading in Offered Program: January 1, 1989

# of accounts currently traded pursuant
to the program as of 2/29/04: 123

Total nominal assets under management
as of 2/29/04: $30,673,000

Total nominalassets traded pursuant to the
program as of 2/29/04: $21,746,000

Largest monthly draw-down: 16.87%/June 2001

Worst peak-to-valley draw-down: 30.34%/May 2001
through August 2001

Number of profitable accounts
that have opened and closed: 32

Range of returns experienced by
profitable accounts: 1.32% - 19.78%

Number of losing accounts that
have opened and closed: 7

Range of returns experienced by
unporfitable accounts: -.43% - -24.53%

Continued:
http://www.nfa.futures.org/compliance/publications/dd2001/DD2005.pdf

Again:

Why can someone like Depth Trade solicit client funds when not a SINGLE of thsoe US Government requirements for money managers is available ???

Now, how on earth...

can DT chase after client funds....

when all of the following NFA/CFTC requirements are nonexistent from him ???

Ohhhh you'd be surprised what (& who) you can body swerve if you've got a mind to :) you really don't require to be too smart in this business to rock n roll. How do you know Augustus (DT) isn't part of a multi-a/c set up?

I guess you're off a few more Xmas card lists this yr huh Augustus? :LOL:
Man, you're seriously wigging out old KillBill for sure.

Tak'er easy there KillBill. Slipping into meltdown mode will merely serve to humor old Augustus! He feeds off a juicy meltdown :D

Come to that......so too do the emotionless, cold as ice market muggers ;)

lol, the only one laughing is me, I'm the one making money.

jeal·ous·y /ˈdʒɛləsi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[jel-uh-see] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ous·ies for 4. 1. jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
2. mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.
3. vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.
4. a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1175–1225; ME gelusie, jelosie < OF gelosie, equiv. to gelos jealous + -ie -y3]

—Synonyms 1. See envy.

Last edited:
Ohhhh you'd be surprised what (& who) you can body swerve if you've got a mind to :) you really don't require to be too smart in this business to rock n roll. How do you know Augustus (DT) isn't part of a multi-a/c set up?

I guess you're off a few more Xmas card lists this yr huh Augustus? :LOL:
Man, you're seriously wigging out old KillBill for sure.

Tak'er easy there KillBill. Slipping into meltdown mode will merely serve to humor old Augustus! He feeds off a juicy meltdown :D

Come to that......so too do the emotionless, cold as ice market muggers ;)
Ampro, your such a great person. If you were my age, I'd marry you.

watch

Last edited:
Where can I get one of those fancy headsets - I want to look like a pro and like I know what i'm doing.
Hey masq, hope all is well.

I wore that when I was working in the pits. I thought it was cool too, so I took it with me when I left. They cost a couple of hundred bucks.

GrantX may be on an extended holiday, but I seem to distinctly recall him having mentioned that for any money manager to solicit third party funds from UK citizens the money manager must be registered with the FSA, AND must employ a compliance officer.

No wonder really what with the number of con artists trying to rob gullible souls blind who never have any proof available of their boasts.

We are not dealing in religion here where the only thing that counts is belief, no, we are dealing in hard facts here, where the best sales tool of any REAL money manager is one thing, and one thing only:

Proof of his talent in the form of an audited track record of his performance in trading to date.

Depth Trade, WHERE is your AUDITED track record ?

Depth Trade...

WHERE is your CTA/NFA and FSA registration ?

WHERE is PROOF that you have ever in your whole life traded net profitably ?

WHERE is your AUDITED track record, which, as is evident from this:

Commodity Pool Operators and Commodity Trading Advisors

and the necessary disclosure document:

http://www.nfa.futures.org/compliance/publications/dd2001/DD2005.pdf

is a regulatory REQUIREMENT for any REAl money managers soliciting third party funds.

WHERE is your disclosure document detailing your track record in trading ?

Someone should really report you to the authorities.

Scammers and losers like you are what give this whole business a bad reputation.

BSD,

What you write is on the nail. But do you suppose all that impressive heavyweight legislation will really prevent someone from generating income/profit from a collective investment vehicle if they put their mind to it?

I’m in no way suggesting Augustus is operating underneath the radar or conning anyone out of their hard earned, but it wouldn’t take a genius to get around all that official horsesiht if he went about it correctly, or he wasn’t quite what he seemed.

If you’re even half switched on, pitching for $3-4 mill dollars stake money these days is a breeze. I still don’t think setting out your shop window on a low tier chat forum is the way to go (or the fastest route), there are far easier methods & means of achieving that, but each to their own.

If you can pull that effortless part off, then you can damn sure get it absorbed into an account someplace with a small share split deal if you need to.

To be honest, you won’t even require that if you hawk your stake around the (right) various shops. 4 mill is small fry. They’re not interested where you’re bringing it from, only what they can earn from it. It's not what you know, but who you know that can open those types of doors ;) and even if you don't know them personally, it's not hard to open the door if you wave enough greenback.

If you can show even a limited trading history to back up your elevated investment capital or easier still, “ghost” someone else’s track record, it will usually suffice if they ask for proof. Don’t forget – this industry is rife with hotshot hustlers & dirty fingers & the higher the stakes, the dirtier it gets. A good percentage of those running these so called "professional gigs" would sell their own grandmothers if it returned a decent commission :LOL:

It’s a fantastic risk-reward deal if you think bout it? Even if your trading skills are only slightly average, with decent money management you ought to generate a satisfactory return from that kind of bankroll. If not, then who cares………….it’s not your money!

Reactions: BSD
Oh, ampro, I totally agree with you, no doubts whatsoever that you're right.

But I mean, when they do catch up with, and isn't that just a question of time, well, lets say I'd prefer seeing out my old days having had success in trading and in freedom, what ?

;)

03bayou190.jpg

Fund Manager Who Faked His Suicide Surrenders
Samuel Israel III tricked his investors, lied to his lawyers and misled the police. But in the end, he listened to his mother.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/03/b...ence/Times Topics/People/S/Schwartz, Nelson D.

But I mean, when they do catch up with, and isn't that just a question of time, well, lets say I'd prefer seeing out my old days having had success in trading and in freedom, what ?

;)

:) Absolutely amigo.

I kinda look at this way:

In trading as in life there are folks out there who make it their business to familiarize themselves as much as possible of the many variables which could impact their progress…….& there are those that will never know how to accomplish that feat as long as they got a hole in their ass.

The former will ensure you don’t get snared in too many traps if you keep your eyes & ears open long enough, whilst the latter group will usually walk straight into them time & again till they either wise up or lose their limbs.

Great posts my friend :)

Done here with thread now, alls been said that needs saying, now I'll give the floor over to Depth Trader again so that he can re-inform us that I'm just jealous, and that he is the only trader on this forum.

;-)

Have a great weekend Ampro.