Strong Hand.

From a volume perspective, do weak hands tend to make the fisrt move?

From a volume perspective, I think there's no such thing as a "first move", there needs to an agreement on the price before a transaction can take place...

Interesting thread!

Don't have a clue what this thread is about, but I had excellent results shorting Rank this year.

From a volume perspective, I think there's no such thing as a "first move", there needs to an agreement on the price before a transaction can take place...

Interesting thread!

I agree, FW. Some theorists reckon on 'the bad deal', the exchange for a loss, the weak hand, of course it's all value orientated.

Who is actually taking on the strong hands? Are the strong hands only a by-product of weak hands? What happens if the weak hands dry up?

Surely market 'intelligence' is evolving, greed and fear must level out at some point?

Just some thoughts.

Central bank liquidity injections? What about all the population investment, mortgages, pensions, guaranteed investment, etc, etc. Where are all the weak hands in that lot?

Again, just some thought.

Edit: More importantly, who's taking the other side to all this so called investment? Strong hand, weak hand?