Strong Dollar

The comeback of the US Dollar. while most politicians like to brag about having a strong dollar policy in place, it really isn't that great during a weak economy. A strong dollar make US product more expensive overseas.

Continued drive in the US dollar as a safe haven asset on persisting global concerns and weakening regional peers due to lack of risk appetite for emerging currencies set the Indian rupee to commence lower on Friday, 26 November by around 8 paise at Rs 45.60 per dollar.

the US dollar will appreciate against the Euro as soon as the new year begins. There is too much fear surrounding the Euro zone and people are still scared of investing in emerging markets economis and they will proabbly turn to dollar.

the US dollar will appreciate against the Euro as soon as the new year begins. There is too much fear surrounding the Euro zone and people are still scared of investing in emerging markets economis and they will proabbly turn to dollar.

Yes Euro will test 1.20 against the dollar soon but I don't think the dollar is out of the woods either. Inflation v Growth - my bet is on Inflation.

well the fact that the dollar is not out of the woods yet is evident. Look at Yen futures but particularly to Swiss Franc futures they are skyrocketing. Usually those type of currencies (particularly the 2nd one) do not get too much traffic and the volatility experienced in this market means that many investors are getting in.

In my opinion, Swiss Franc is the new safe heaven for FX investors/traders