StrategyBuilderFX at moneytec.com any users?

SvenFoster

I've just had my daily parusal of moneytec.com and see that they have a "free" gift for members called StrategyBuilderFX.
The blurb on the page goes like this...
Because here’s no better way to show others you care and appreciate them, other then to give a gift on the holiday. Our staff at MoneyTec wanted to show just that by presenting a holiday gift to our community members;

StrategyBuilderFX is fully programmable, automatable, back-testing, trading platform simulator with real-time, news & data based on MetaQuotes technology.

To download your complementary gifts, simply click on the gift image below

So.....​
I was wondering if any t2w'ers are also moneytec'ers and if they thought it was worth installing. More importantly is it likely to end up a waste of time and contaminate my machine.​
When ever i see "Meta" it always has me worried its some dodgy eastern block site.​
any users of info?​
cheers​

The email I received from MoneyTec had an invalid link (it was trying to find the file on my computer!). I've tried hunting the forum to find any other references but so far nothing!

Go to the main MoneyTec page. I was able to grab it there.

Interestingly enough, it looks exactly like MetaTrader4.

just got back to the thread so thanks for the replies. It appears from moneytecs forums that it is free and won't expire as long as your actively using it.

might have a go once I've updated all me virus software and patches.

cheers.
Sven

Does the metatrader4 volumes facility in the indicators section mean anything?

I didn't think the volumes were readable in forex since its not run like an exchange?

Attachments

• euro vol.jpg
    euro vol.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 596
  • eoru vols.jpg
    eoru vols.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
What does it mean "Tick Volume"?

MT 4 is still beta, so MT 3.85 is the tool to use. I think most of us are using it. Right?