Stirs Trading: Live Calls and Set-ups.

Even worse than June, April :LOL: (I really wanted to be sure I didn't care about leaving it, hence tiny size and silly part of curve)

(oh wait, noticed you talking about kimo)

I'm thinking he could do a very silly carry trade on swissy june given there are no scheduled SNB annoucnements, what you think tar?

On June Bor? Not much more than 3 ticks for sure. And it will only get smaller from here.

Even worse than June, April :LOL: (I really wanted to be sure I didn't care about leaving it, hence tiny size and silly part of curve)

(oh wait, noticed you talking about kimo)

I'm thinking he could do a very silly carry trade on swissy june given there are no scheduled SNB annoucnements, what you think tar?

Swiss M1 is probably bid/offered 99.70-99.80 on the spreadbet platform...

Actually

Tell ya what Paul... I'll make you a 2 tick market in any STIR, any size. Initial margin to be 20 ticks, variation margin to be posted by paypal every day. Whaddya say?

Last edited:
Actually

Tell ya what Paul... I'll make you a 2 tick market in any STIR, any size. Initial margin to be 20 ticks, variation margin to be posted by paypal every day. Whaddya say?

That's just greedy...

I'd do it with a 1.5 tick market.

Actually

Mmmm, so wot u sayin? Can't mate, i'm gonna teach this SB company a real good lesson, it's gonna sting the ring.

Can feel a huge long on it's way.(Daily candles)

Will be paying 30 x quantity and 3 ticks. I've got 130 odd quid. Wish my one big ball some luck.

Mmmm, so wot u sayin? Can't mate, i'm gonna teach this SB company a real good lesson, it's gonna sting the ring.

Can feel a huge long on it's way.(Daily candles)

Will be paying 30 x quantity and 3 ticks. I've got 130 odd quid. Wish my one big ball some luck.

30 x quanity -= £30pp in spread betting terms, am I understanding that right?

mate, just find the first red contract, short it, hide under your desk and hope to hell that nobody even imagines something remotely dovish happening in the next 15 months.

either way, the spread you crossed will be the last thing on your mind.

Listen Kim, haytaz gonna hayt.

F*ck 'em in the a$$. F*ck 'em in the other a$$.

You go ahead and take this beeyotch apart son.