Sterling 2017

I did a ton of work on median lines - that's where I chose this alias. Everything you have posted here is very familiar territory. From what I remember you traded intraday, do you also do long term stuff?

So if Boris J is right about a trade agreement with the USA on mutual shared interests, then we could have a preliminary base ready to sign on article 50. Furthermore, it should become a template for similar trade deals globally. The difference with eu trade deals is they take a long time due to lobbying and creation of complex rules, versus something far more streamlined.

March I will be opening a position in this currency for sure.

It's all speculation at this point. UK is still in the EU and growing well making the valuation as it stands heavily deviated from where it should be.

Pound still holds well above 1.20. I wonder what are the news or updates on Brexit which can add some more bearish pressure to cut through this support?

Pound still holds well above 1.20. I wonder what are the news or updates on Brexit which can add some more bearish pressure to cut through this support?
Could be some reaction to Trump today that might temporarily break support

I am optimistic. Growth better than expected, inflation ticking up, divorce with the eu. It's all good

I did a ton of work on median lines - that's where I chose this alias. Everything you have posted here is very familiar territory. From what I remember you traded intraday, do you also do long term stuff?

yes, all part of the same continuum