Steelpips

poss007

Steelpips EA Robot

What do people think of the hyped up Steelpips EA robot , i thing i might give this a good coat of looking at before i hand over my hard earned cash . (y)(n)

We shall see what the forums come back with i suggest...

find it on google...

I am also running fapturbo and doin ok at the moment..watch this space...

Last edited:
I am not affiliated or joined to any organisation , i am a noob to forex and trying different products i am testing Fapturbo and Stealpips to make my own mind up .
And how can this be Spam ????
People have opinions ....

ok here's a question then...

If you are new to FX (as you say), what information are you proposing to use to make your mind up about the efficacy (or otherwise) of two systems where in neither case can you see the inputs that go into making the trading decisions.

if it isn't spam (and lets be honest, it probably IS spam as thats usually what first time posts talking about so called 'expert advisors' turn out to be in the end) then you're not going to last long paying for someone elses attempt at low bufget algorithmic trading.

Just my $0.02

GJ

At the end of the day it's a bit of intrest with a little spare dosh , i am also starting to do research on chart reading , spreads etc .
We all gotta start somewhere.....

I'm more concerned that my original reponse to this thread magically disapeared? how does that work.

My story. I started trading forex nov 08 by buying FapTurbo EA despite being warned by this and other forums that it was a con. I still dreamed of sports cars and holidays. When FapTurbo did not produce great results I bought MegaDroid EA in spite of being warned against this by this and other forums.
In just under a year I managed to turn my £1000 account into £100.
In dec 09 I realised I wished I had listened to the more the experienced traders in this and other forums.
Trust me when I say EA,s do not work over any period of time. If you want to trade take the time to educate yourself as I am now doing.
Since Jan 10 my £100 is now £250. This may sound great but I am presently risking to much of my account but what the hell . Its training fees .
Do not scalp , follow the longer time frames 1h-4h- or daily. look for a trend. I have found what I believe is the best indicator ever. MY EYES.

I believe their are some good free and commercial systems on the market which provide training as well as information.
All the best
Stuart

Last edited:
Well after some testing and having lost day by day - my conclusion of steelpips is a piece of S--t , my advise is not to buy this product ...

Do you mean stealpips? If so it has 3 different strategies.

1. 4hr USD/CAD - so far so good 100% track record.
2. 15min strategy - not so good, keeps changing direction on you, so you need to be sharp.
3. 1hr "advanced strategy", has never traded, so don't waste your money.

Conclusion, if your tempted to buy, just buy the basic, forget the advanced and only trade the 4hr USD/CAD.

This product was a piece of POO i would not recomend to anyone , i got my money returned after 4 weeks ...