Startin a hedge fund boi

yes bruv u know ur ****....all dese sily batty men up in here fink jus because dey add a ''cheerio'' n ''i beg your pardon'' to every fukin sentence tha they da only ones who can make the muneyt

wen im sitin on da ova end of the computer one day in tha future trading, it ent my fukin english tea and crummpets, n my nose stuk up to da air dat r gna help me rob u in da markets...im gna win

The 'big boys' are tied in to the daily grind, they always show thier hand first, so you've got to take advantage. As a retailer, you're like some kind of pick-pocket.....it's a great life if you don't become prey.

Street wise trading,.....you are taking other peoples money, hahaha!

Goodluck.

every1 bruv n gals fresh prince of bel is on right now on sky virgin one 5pm, im breezin now 2 watch dat sh1t...u watch sum aswell its propa sik n sum of da last episodes
n if deres any brehs hus yard is in reading cum out 2night, itz my boiz party 2day up in Q bar gna get battrd
safe

your doing what subjects? and where? at collegue , i think someones putting on an act and would really run a mile, if they met someone from the ghetto, baggy jeans falling down to their ankles, New Era cap flying off their heads, u getz me cuz !!!

Westside West London, represent your endz!

Last edited:
I gots the faith in you and if you can recruit that spanish geeza i'll be happy to donate your first £1 for the fund.

wassup dawg boi, dont listen to these brers man do ya thing cos iz all about the ps ya get me. you don't need gramma skillz to make the p's. ya just need to be down with how mans think and act. iz like being streetwize. half these battymans talk but aint making the queens head ya get me. we're not here for tea and crumpets. wez here for the crystal. peace bredrin

your doing what subjects? and where? at collegue , i think someones putting on an act and would really run a mile, if they meant someone from the ghetto, baggy jeans falling down to their ankles, New Era cap flying off their heads, u getz me cuz !!!

Westside West London, represent your endz!

representin' cheshire aka the ghetto (lol). big up my west cheshire massiv!

wassup dawg boi, dont listen to these brers man do ya thing cos iz all about the ps ya get me. you don't need gramma skillz to make the p's. ya just need to be down with how mans think and act. iz like being streetwize. half these battymans talk but aint making the queens head ya get me. we're not here for tea and crumpets. wez here for the crystal. peace bredrin

Peace 'bredrin'!!!!???? He's not fukin Welsh is he? I'm having nothing else to do with AD. I had a bad experience with a druid at stonehenge once,....enuf sed!

y da fuk hav u batty mans moved dis thread into the jokes n humor area?

im gna sue yal for punative damages bruv.

Is this some sort of ALI G/BORAT spoof, the next big film

"DAWG DOES DOLLARS"