spread Trading System

bronski

I have a system have been using for 2 years now. Very good, not spectacular but produces steady profits. If anybody would like a copy of it free then email me at [email protected].

If you are willing to share it for free, why not post it here as an attachment , for anyone to download?

This will save you the overhead and hassle of personally replying to countless replies.

Unless you are trawling for emails of people who express an interest in trading-related subjects.

By the way, welcome to T2W. Hope you are still posting in 2 weeks time. ;)

this guy has posted on the betfair forum about a horse race laying system too :rolleyes:

Bit risky using an corporate email address isn't it?

Either genuine or foolish?

To bronski's credit I have now received my free system. It was hiding in my ''bulk'' mailbox.

Not had a thorough review just yet but at least his offer (as stated) is genuine.

Tks

I did but this morning I also received some spam about nag racing . . . . . . from the same guy

har hummm. . . . there aint nowt free in this world!!

I received a copy the document from Bronski a couple of days ago. Having had a look at it, it seems to have some potential and is certainly an interesting system. Possibly needs a bit of work by the user on various aspects, but otherwise fairly complete. It is generous of Bronski to share it, others would have been selling it (certainly it is as good as other systems that I have paid for).