Spread free trading- VDM

jaswells

Just for one day i'm afraid, but if you have an account i'd use there platform tomorrow, must be some decent opps.

Just for one day i'm afraid, but if you have an account i'd use there platform tomorrow, must be some decent opps.

Here are the reasons for this offer:

Dear Customer

On the morning of 2nd June 2009 we suffered disruption at our data centre due to accidental damage to fibre optic cabling. As a result, online trading was halted between approximately 08.45 and 18.30, during when only phone trading was available to our customers. Whilst this matter was entirely beyond our control, we would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused; we deeply appreciate your patience and understanding whilst we worked to resolve this matter.

As a gesture of courtesy, all customers will be entitled to a �Spread Free Trading Day*� on 4th June 2009. Between 07.00 and 21.00, all prices quoted on the VDM platform will carry no VDM added spread. Please take time to read the Offer conditions as detailed below.

We welcome and encourage you to take advantage of this offer, and we wish you the very best of luck in your trading.