Spread Betting Signals

:LOL:

methinks vorb is in tune - well my dear old granny had sunken cheeks from the eggs i got her to suck - sorry lee :eek:

good trading (or whatever it's called)

jon

forgot something .......................errrrrr

All very good advice,

I am only posting on holiday to save whoever some money and anyone else who thinks they are BIGGER than the market

Split is correct 120%

If you want to trade the overnight market you would do worse than learn normal pivot points, its calc is of high low and close and I have found them a valuble aid for judging price action next day and open etc ( have used them for close to 2 yrs so not a grasshopper :D

Using Pivot Points for Predictions

the word predictions in above link is an error on the part of person who headed the article for investopedia, no one can predict the next tick, NO ONE

The article is basic and gives you the calc equation so......

put pivot calc in excel, then all you need to do is enter High Low and Close to get your next days pivots. Work out dow and ftse of the official close not sb firms prices (c-fax or yahoo finance) Dont use pivot points in IG or Cmc charting software, they are based off their prices and are out by quite a bit some days.

so at the minute we have with ig index the ftse at R1 6950 and the dow at 1/2 way gap pivot to R1 and just under pdh

If you use them daily and ........well its self explaining really = if we are at R2 and sat at pwh and the dow is still at pivot , take a look for more than 10 minutes and write down a cunning plan to take advantage. I assure you after a month of watching you will be able to find some stand out trades based on the overnight mark ups by sb firms/gap opens if you like, personally I have found there is absolutely no need what so ever to enter before the real market opens to make money trading

Get a plan and trade it !

and paper is well cheaper than real money, and if you can not trade pretend money for a profit how the hell do you expect to trade the real thing for a profit :?:

Like this, found it when reading some very good db thread ~ red bit can not be substituted imho, sorry

"The spider does not need to "feed" everyday. He is content to wait until a morsel comes his way, patient and secure in the knowledge that he has taken the steps necessary for his survival. His carefully crafted web transmits to him all sorts of information. But he knows how to identify the false signals~ the wind vibrating his web, a drop of rain~ from the real thing enmeshed in it. Why does he know it so intimately? Because he has carefully constructed his web himself. No one else can build it for him. As a result, the configuration of his web is as uniquely his as his fingerprints. Most important, the spider is patient. He waits until he sees a convergence of most all of his indicators before he acts; but when he does, he pounces aggressively and without hesitation.

-- asmae"

Pinkpig away, no trading next week for me,:whistling

Still on holiday,(y)

all trade well and good Luck :clover:

can"t remember what it was .........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr must have just about switched off I guess :cheesy:

right where was I

ah yes two weeks off (y)

Attachments

• Newquay.jpg
    Newquay.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 394
Reactions: BSD
No worries barjon, to be fair the posts that came after made good sense to any one reading and is solid advice from your good self and all else that replied. I just had a funny five minutes and was bored..

Just one quick note I'd mention with regards to pink pig,

the word predictions in above link is an error on the part of person who headed the article for investopedia, no one can predict the next tick, NO ONE

Predict is all we can do in the markets as being certain is just not possible...

I can predict that the president of America will be kidnapped by aliens...doesn't mean it will happen...its just a prediction..therefore, anyone and everyone can predict the next tick..It all boils down to who was the closest with prediction and of course time.

If you want to trade the overnight market you would do worse than learn normal pivot points, its calc is of high low and close and I have found them a valuble aid for judging price action next day and open etc ( have used them for close to 2 yrs so not a grasshopper :D

No, you are a flying pinkpig and they are very unusual objects. We know when one of them is around :D

Andy, yours is a busman's holiday! Thanks for the photos.

Split