Spread betting companies that requote rather than slip

(n) I dont take stars from newbies

But I thought you wanted to be rewarded for such an excellent job of coming first place in trading demo competition.:LOL:

Every trader knows, even newbs know that these comps are aggressive and to win you have to take stupid and irresponsible risks to come anywhere near first, in fact, most of these comps are won by newbies...hahaha:LOL:

Any way, I give you big golden star to show your mummy.:smart: well done.

But I thought you wanted to be rewarded for such an excellent job of coming first place in trading demo competition.:LOL:

Every trader knows, even newbs know that these comps are aggressive and to win you have to take stupid and irresponsible risks to come anywhere near first, in fact, most of these comps are won by newbies...hahaha:LOL:

Any way, I give you big golden star to show your mummy.:smart: well done.

No keep your star i dont take from newbies :D

U can get lucky once and win such contest but not three times (y)

No keep your star i dont take from newbies :D

U can get lucky once and win such contest but not three times (y)

No, please, I insist, have the star:LOL:

It's all golden and your mummy will be very impressed.:smart:

It states that you have come first in several trading demo competitions and that you are an expert cos you cant win these things 3 times in a row with luck:p

I give you a golden star, well done.:cheesy:

You've come first out of 3 players.

1st place is you= tar, 1st place gets a star. well done.
2nd place = art
3rd place = rat

NO , i have a system ( i dont take stars from newbies ) :)

NO , i have a system ( i dont take stars from newbies ) :)

Yeah, I know all about your system, its your digestive system.:LOL:

Well done for being the best.(y)

I now give you my golden star.

The golden star award goes to tar.:clover:

No you drop poo poo pants.:p

If you dont like your star you cant give it back. Its yours now to keep. You are expert.:D

TO HOGGUMS and others :
Regarding the IGINDEX ( opening position ) slippage i sent the helpdesk an email and they replied to me : " When a client requests to trade online, the request is electronically relayed to us with the requested price, market and size. We will not open or close the position at a different price to the one requested online, instead we will either accept or reject the requested price. If we reject the price, you will receive an explanation error message, for example, "Price No Longer Valid". When prices are rejected because "they are no longer valid", it means that the price selected is 'old' because (most commonly) the browser from which the platform is displayed is not updating as quickly as the price is changing. It is possible to improve the update speed of your browser by following the instructions in the attached document.
In short, it is not possible to incur any slippage when opening positions online. If you are experiencing any difficulties with our platform, please do not hesitate to phone us on the number below. "

I added the pdf file

Attachments

• IGI_IE7_%28v1.2%29[1].pdf
    334.5 KB · Views: 430
Why do these people spread bet ?

Direct access is cheaper and 100 times more reliable then any spread betters.

Still if these like re quotes and slow execution and made up prices with not been able to trade on market moving events that is up to them.

Why do these people spread bet ?

Direct access is cheaper and 100 times more reliable then any spread betters.

Still if these like re quotes and slow execution and made up prices with not been able to trade on market moving events that is up to them.

Tomtom,

I assume you have traded on both setups and that the above statement is from your own experience as oppose to just hearsay. Am I right?

I like to trade around fast moving forex markets and I would like to know what spread betting brokers would requote you if the market moved quickly rather than slip you to a price you do not want. Basically a fill or kill type entry.

Futuresbetting.com offer a DMA platform that does'nt requote, you see the actual markets price, if the market is moving you see it move. We only offer Fx futures markets not spot at the moment, but it's coming soon.

Futuresbetting.com offer a DMA platform that does'nt requote, you see the actual markets price, if the market is moving you see it move. We only offer Fx futures markets not spot at the moment, but it's coming soon.

I would be interested in fx spot markets with Futuresbetting.com - do you have an idea when this will be arriving?