Spiriton Media Group

He is on here virtually every day. If you search for his username you will see his last activity. Normally his latest login is today or yesterday. He's looking but not commenting, maybe too embarrassed to speak after all his threats and comments about buying a million. I see his Biodefense Corporation 'investment' has also been attracting adverse attention on T2W recently.

Benny Hill as Comical Ali AKA Paul Millar that's for the comedy edition of the movie.

But in the sinister version there can only be one person - Dr. Joseph Goebbels.

Back on to a more serious matter - the (fabled) accounts.

Where are they, what's happening, and when are they now due to be published?

Plus, surely the 176 other investors, the ones who are happy with the Spiriton circus, surely at least a small handful of them must be asking the same sort of questions. I mean it's only proper business etiquette (and the law) to publish yearly accounts, unless of course something's up (or down).........

Any comments Comical Ali AKA Paul Millar or are you not listening to me because I have no faith in all of these 'little setbacks' that keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening, keep happening,

It's a pity Norman Wisdom is dead.

He could played so many roles!!! In fact put him different suits and he could have played all of us!!! :)

Alas so is John Candy, he would have made a perfect Paul Morton. How about Jim Carery for Dieter F??? The Old Gits could have played Paul Miller and OLDEONELEG!!! :D

I was thinking of a lead man for Aka Ali......hmmmm if P.T.Barnum were alive....hmmm....or the boy of cried wolf....hmmmm....not Benny Hill. He's much too funny! This is all in jest, folks! On a more serious note, did you notice the volumn of trading on SOM? Can anyone come up with a reason there is so many shares trading and I think it's time that Mr. Miller update us on when he is finished with our shares. What do you think Mugs?

Who's the '3rd man', and who is the '4th man' that's the question.

Are they on this message board or not?

Comical Ali AKA Paul Millar said of 180 investors in Spiriton there were only 3-4 that were unhappy, you know stupid disbelievers.

The other 176 or 177 investors, according to C.Ali were all extremely happy with their shareholding, how the company was being run, and were of course really excited about the mega-bucks white knight who was on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way, on his way.

Then with the money in the bank the company can get down to the serious business of bidding for Sky TV, NBC, Channel 4, ABC, Canal Plus+, CNN, Fox and even I hear (although an unconfirmed rumour as of yet) the BBC.

So we have Som and Mugs, they're 2 disbelievers so who's the 3rd and possibly 4th man? That's what I'd like to know.

I'd also like to invite any one of the 176 or 177 happy Spiriton investors to come join the debate, we'd love to hear your positive views.

Tell us why you're happy, tell us your dreams and ambitions for the company, and tell us if you've met Comical Ali AKA Paul Millar and if so is he as funny in real life as in his emails?

Last edited:
Anley,

How did you say you like your tripe....broiled, barbecued or baked?? The shares are trading over .04 and volume going through the roof!! The white knight must have took a short term loan to pick up the shares as we "doubters" have been looking the other way. The engineers told Henry Ford that an 8 cylinders was impossible but he kept asking. Then it happened. Could it be possible that Sir Branson is the white knight?? Hmmm....Virgin Spirit?

Anley,

How did you say you like your tripe....broiled, barbecued or baked?? The shares are trading over .04 and volume going through the roof!! The white knight must have took a short term loan to pick up the shares as we "doubters" have been looking the other way. The engineers told Henry Ford that an 8 cylinders was impossible but he kept asking. Then it happened. Could it be possible that Sir Branson is the white knight?? Hmmm....Virgin Spirit?

Better get ready to sell out and take your profits Somshares. Whats that? You cant because your certificates havnt arrived?

Attachments

• homer.jpg
    homer.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,539
1150000 shares traded today and supposedly there are only 2000000 in circulation at the moment. What do you think is going on? Who is buying?

1150000 shares traded today and supposedly there are only 2000000 in circulation at the moment. What do you think is going on? Who is buying?

I posted a few pages back saying that they were pumping it in the german press. Usual thing, anonymous people saying it's the next big thing. I've never heard of something being pumped and dumped twice, maybe this is a first.

99% it's people connected with the firm trading back and forward with each other to create the illusion that somethings going on, and/or some dodgy European broker shafting some of his clients, maybe even washing money out of the East.

Whatever the case you can bet it's not proper investors getting involved unles of course they're complete morons.

Don't forget the far east investors supposedly have their Share Certs as per MAKKI83(???) earlier in the post??

Mugs

Don't forget the far east investors supposedly have their Share Certs as per MAKKI83(???) earlier in the post??

Mugs

Well, if he runs out of loo paper then he's got a reserve sheet all ready and waiting :cheesy:

Beats using the Yellow pages as the pages you rip out are normally the ones you need at sometime in the future. I know, I was a student some years ago :LOL:

99% it's people connected with the firm trading back and forward with each other to create the illusion that somethings going on, and/or some dodgy European broker shafting some of his clients, maybe even washing money out of the East.

Whatever the case you can bet it's not proper investors getting involved unles of course they're complete morons.

If you read some of the pump and dump scams on http://thestreetsweeper.org/ you'll see it only takes a few fake press releases and a quick campaign on the forums to create some volume and movement. As Anley says they could also be trading them between themselves to create an illusion that there is renewed interest.

Hi All

Can I ask a question please? What happens once the Liquidator has been appointed?

Cheers

Mugs

The shares hit .10 today. Wow! That tripe is looking pretty darn good! LOL Nah, I don't think you have anything to worry about Anley. Tripe is out of season. But it is impressive to see anything go up from under .o1 to .10 in a couple days. Someone is making money. Will someone find out from Miller when he's sending the certs? I think all the directors are having a hay day while we sit on the sidelines. Mr. Miller, have you sold your shares yet? The Italian guy on the forum who said he had his shares in his bank account months ago along with many other Italian. I wonder if they were able to sell their shares? There was an Swiss office in Lugano listed on their website last year but now it's not there. Could it be that they we the traders on the shares? Is it just us Brits sitting holding the greasy pig?

This is looking like a pump and dump again just as we had in November, Is there anyone we can report this to as it is going on right now?

In all honesty the only constructive thing you can do is go on those german forums where they are pumping it and tell the truth about them. I posted the links a couple of pages back. I wouldn't be surprised though if your comments got deleted. Post a link to here and mention the winding up etc.

You might as well tell the cat as call the FSA.

I think the best thing we can do is call up paul miller and demand our shares so we can join in on the fun! Hell if i care that they pump up the stock price. Keep it going until we have our shares. Everyone should call Miller and find out what's going on. Back in Nov. he said he was about 75% complete on the registry. For all those that he has finished, SEND THEM OUT! What is holding it up? He's the one that said he was working on it and 75% complete back in Nov. should mean he's close to finishing it by now. It's Feb! What i see on the screen is that somebody is selling and if I could get .10 for my shares, I'd treat everyone to one heck of a party! open bar all night! We need to put pressure on him to finish the job.