Spiriton Media Group

Re: Spiriton Media Group - anyone with meeting update

I'm not sure you know all the answers given the fact you quote rule 144 and these shares are traded on the OTC Frankfurt market not the US OTC markets. Anyhow maybe you can post some information that may of use to the group.

Wow, thank you so much for highlighting that fact. I'm actually well aware of this, but how many people on this forum are. It was merely providing and opportunity for those amongst us who are not privvy to that info, to enlighten themselves on google. I hope this is of use to the group!

I imagine anyone who has followed any of these boiler room scams has heard of rule 144, it gets mentioned quite a lot on other threads although not here because it is not relevant to shares traded in Frankfurt.

Presumably you have further information you could share, please go ahead and tell us what you know.

Ps I see the moderators removed a link you had put in your original message. Can you explain what that link was for. Are you selling a service or something?

I imagine anyone who has followed any of these boiler room scams has heard of rule 144, it gets mentioned quite a lot on other threads although not here because it is not relevant to shares traded in Frankfurt.

Presumably you have further information you could share, please go ahead and tell us what you know.

Ps I see the moderators removed a link you had put in your original message. Can you explain what that link was for. Are you selling a service or something?

Hi PBOYLES and ANDYWHO

Well I'm going to ask the question; what is rule 144? I have never heard of it and must I have missed it while reading the other forums?

Cheers
Mugs

...unless you also have other shares that are listed in the US like anything with .pk .bb as a suffix. But for SOM it's not relevant.

...unless you also have other shares that are listed in the US like anything with .pk .bb as a suffix. But for SOM it's not relevant.

Cheers PBOYLES

Nope only shares I have from america are in a company called Upgrade International and they were struck off the exchange because they failed to file there accounts. Still have the shares but they are worth nowt!!!
Mmmmm...... not having much luck am I!!! :LOL:

Cheers
Mugs

Cheers PBOYLES

Nope only shares I have from america are in a company called Upgrade International and they were struck off the exchange because they failed to file there accounts. Still have the shares but they are worth nowt!!!
Mmmmm...... not having much luck am I!!! :LOL:

Cheers
Mugs

Oh dear, bit of an unfortunate coincidence there.

I have no problems with sharing information, and will do so when i have more time.

A lot of people invested in SOMG via ALV. Some still believe they have the shares as they are in possession of a cert. All the time this is in their mind, they are open to abuse from fraudsters. These unscrupulous canvassing campaigns come in waves and SOMG investors are regularly hit by tempting offerings. Its a still a numbers game for the Boiler Rooms, "one born everday". If I can make just one person aware of how to avoid the restricted share scam, which regardless of exchange is still the same pitch, then surely this is time well spent.

PS: As for the link, I'm new to this forum and some of my post contraviened guidelines. Therefore unfortunately this is a private matter that will remain confidential, as i wish not to receive further warnings form the moderator.

I have no problems with sharing information, and will do so when i have more time.

A lot of people invested in SOMG via ALV. Some still believe they have the shares as they are in possession of a cert. All the time this is in their mind, they are open to abuse from fraudsters. These unscrupulous canvassing campaigns come in waves and SOMG investors are regularly hit by tempting offerings. Its a still a numbers game for the Boiler Rooms, "one born everday". If I can make just one person aware of how to avoid the restricted share scam, which regardless of exchange is still the same pitch, then surely this is time well spent.

PS: As for the link, I'm new to this forum and some of my post contraviened guidelines. Therefore unfortunately this is a private matter that will remain confidential, as i wish not to receive further warnings form the moderator.

Many SOM 'investors' have been hit by recovery rooms and some have invested in other shares already. Of course these will all be worthless and those people can expect to keep receiving calls as long as they keep falling for these scams. This thread and the boiler room scams thread have all the warnings repeated time after time but still some people keep falling for it.

In your initial post you led us to believe you had more information specific to SOM, in fact you said you knew all the answers, is that the case and if so are you going to share it?

Last edited:
In your initial post you led us to believe you had more information specific to SOM, in fact you said you knew everything, is that the case and if so are you going to share it?

"I have no problems with sharing information, and will do so when i have more time"

Das Vierte not bought by SOM

So its official now, SOM did not buy Das Vierte as they had claimed. Attached is the relevant article from Financial Times Germany plus a google translate translation (which isnt great but you should get the picture)

http://www.ftd.de/it-medien/medien-...ivatsenders-das-vierte-geplatzt/50179307.html

The sale of the private station, the Fourth (Das Vierte) to the British group Spirit on Media has failed after months of tug of war. A company spokesman confirmed on Wednesday in Munich a report in the Financial Times Germany "(Wednesday edition). Accordingly, the Russian media entrepreneur Dmitri Lesnewski canceled the ongoing since the end of May sales process. According to well-informed circles, the Spirit-on-Media subsidiary Phoenix had not paid Media GmbH, despite several extensions of the purchase price.

Lesnewski would operate the station now on, "said the spokesman. The gains of the transmitter should be invested in the program. About possible further sales efforts declined to comment to the spokesman.

Re: Das Vierte not bought by SOM

Hi All

Well I'm sure SOM are reading this, so their comments would be very much appreciated please.

Thanks

Mugs

Remember all those people prosecuted in the US for investment scams? One aspect that ran through most if not all of them was the manipulation of share price by issuing false and misleading press releases that were intended to paint the company in a more positive light than was actually the case.

The purchase of Das Vierte, the set top box, the tie-up with VCL, the list goes on, does anyone see a pattern here of false and misleading press releases? No doubt some of you bought more SOM shares based on reading this stuff.

Good job you saved your money, I found out that there's some guys up in Idaho that have invented a mini nuclear reactor and a system to get electricity from lightning! Filings show total expenditure to date is one thousand dollars, income nil but press releases are fantastic.

http://thestreetsweeper.org/

Hi PBOYLES

That sounds Aaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!! Can you let me know the ticker so I can invest? :D

No word from SOM....... and we were told we would be kept in the loop?? :eek:

Cheers

Mugs

I'm scared to mention any more in case Oldoneleg buys a million on Monday morning.