Spiriton Media Group

Re: Spiriton Media Group - CFD Galvan Research

Hi all, a break from SOM, believe it to be a lost cause.........re-CFD trading, does anyone know of Galvan Research & Trading, if so are they good, bad or indifferent, appreciate any input.

Anyone hear from oldoneleg today? Geez I hope he didn't have a heart attack or something! Did anyone get anything from IR recently? If pboyles is correct about the 28 day extension, then I guess we'll have to hold our breath that much longer. This is like the Chinese water torture chamber....drip.....drip.....drip....drip

What's another 28 days compared to a few years we been waiting? That gives them time to have a meeting and turn down the heat. The company made a statement before on this forum, maybe they should do it again to clarify what's happening. After all, why wait for a meeting when you can gain the attention of everyone that has shares. This forum is not totally slamming the company. There are some valid points that have risen. A little bit of humor but all in all a lot of facts have been discovered.

Mickelas, You've been on the sidelines a lot but no comments. Anything you'd like to add to the forum? Please do!

Ever heard the phrase 'once bitten twice shy'? Anyhow whilst I was stopped for 2 minutes in a service station on the M40 I googled them for you and found out they have been mentioned on other boards as a scam. I didn't bother to read the details but that should be enough to put you off.

Did they cold call you? You know 100% of cold callers offering shares/investment are thieves trying to steal your money.

Just google the name of that company followed by the word scam and you will see what people are saying about them.

Dear Investors,

Been down to the beach with the children making the most of the summer.

Nice to hear concerns about my health, thank you, I am OK and just had mail of another completed deal for 10,000 shares in SOM.

I look forward to seeing the accounts at the end of the month and the meeting with you all in September.

Regards,

oldoneleg

It's been quite this week. Anyone heard anything new or talked to the company? Has anyone contacted the registrar about getting the shares?

It's been quite this week. Anyone heard anything new or talked to the company? Has anyone contacted the registrar about getting the shares?

Hi SOMSHARES

Well CH have confirmed;
Thank you for your email dated 19/08/2010. I can confirm there is a temporary hold on the strike off action which will be reviewed shortly.

Yours sincerely
Mr C Price
Compliance Case Officer

Other than that no response to my e-mail to the registrars and JIMKNOB has gone quiet too?

Cheers
Mugs

Hi SOMSHARES

Well CH have confirmed;
Thank you for your email dated 19/08/2010. I can confirm there is a temporary hold on the strike off action which will be reviewed shortly.

Yours sincerely
Mr C Price
Compliance Case Officer

Other than that no response to my e-mail to the registrars and JIMKNOB has gone quiet too?

Cheers
Mugs

Did you try calling the registrar? That was what they recommended when I spoke to them.

Here's a long running thread about a company called Lotoworld, they sold pre IPO shares in a company that was supposed to be the next big thing. People bought into it after being cold called or in some instance through recommendations by family members.

Months went by with little contact from the company, various deadlines passed with new excuses given each time. Slowly but surely the 'investors' began to catch on that they had been scammed. Eventually they ended up going to court although it seems they didnt get anything back from the 'company'.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/equities/24509-checking-legitimacy-ipo-reverse-merger.html

Did you try calling the registrar? That was what they recommended when I spoke to them.

Hi PBOYLES

As yet no!! I have e-mailed them but no response!!! When I actually get 5mins to myself I will give them a call, but seeing as the UK investors shares are still listed under the main share holders accounts I doubt that they will be forth coming with any information.

It's all gone very quiet at mo, and so SOM have some breathing space to sort their house out!!! In what way I will let be to the individuals imagination!!!

Have you heard from JIMKNOB btw?

Cheers
Mugs

Hi PBOYLES

As yet no!! I have e-mailed them but no response!!! When I actually get 5mins to myself I will give them a call, but seeing as the UK investors shares are still listed under the main share holders accounts I doubt that they will be forth coming with any information.

It's all gone very quiet at mo, and so SOM have some breathing space to sort their house out!!! In what way I will let be to the individuals imagination!!!

Have you heard from JIMKNOB btw?

Cheers
Mugs

Mugs,

Never heard back from jimknob. I agree that if the shares are held under some sort of nominee account then you don't have much to go on when you call the registrar, its still worth a try, at least you'll know.

Was it ever explained to you why the shares would not be registered in your name in the first place? Should have added that to my '.....but you're sure its not a scam' post from a week or two back.

Mugs,

Never heard back from jimknob. I agree that if the shares are held under some sort of nominee account then you don't have much to go on when you call the registrar, its still worth a try, at least you'll know.

Was it ever explained to you why the shares would not be registered in your name in the first place? Should have added that to my '.....but you're sure its not a scam' post from a week or two back.

Hi PBOYLES

To be honest, when i bought the shares I was introduced by a work colleague and he had made other investments which had come good and some he was still waiting on, so I thought why not. I never got the cold call, but I did get the big up sales talk!!! Nothing was ever really explained at the beginning and i received, what i thought was legit paperwork! That still remains to be seen if it is??? But the jury is still out on that!!! As for the shares being held by nominee accounts, that sort of made sense to me, but not being able to get them was never really explained until IR got involved properly!! So unless a lot of people are wrong on this one, I've seen the last of my cash!! We live in hope and we have put a man on the moon..... or did we???? :LOL:

Cheers
Mugs

Mugs,
Have you ever heard of a scam that posted late accounts, scams don`t post accounts, they don`t have names of directors, just look at there websites, full of "puff"to coin an estate agents jargon.
Do as I am doing, mopping up very cheap under valued shares. News will come out in the future that SOM is doing well.Have faith in the management.
oldoneleg.

Mugs,
Have you ever heard of a scam that posted late accounts, scams don`t post accounts, they don`t have names of directors, just look at there websites, full of "puff"to coin an estate agents jargon.
Do as I am doing, mopping up very cheap under valued shares. News will come out in the future that SOM is doing well.Have faith in the management.
oldoneleg.

Like I said before you are pushing your luck promoting this scam. Didn't you read the link I posted about people being jailed for posting false positive information about restricted stocks on message boards like this? When the people running this disappear you'll be left to answer the questions, after all everyone here knows your identity and where you live, why are you digging yourself in even deeper?

ps I never did get the summons your ambulance chaser was going to send me for saying Biodefense Corp was a scam. How is that investment going by the way?

Like I said before you are pushing your luck promoting this scam. Didn't you read the link I posted about people being jailed for posting false positive information about restricted stocks on message boards like this? When the people running this disappear you'll be left to answer the questions, after all everyone here knows your identity and where you live, why are you digging yourself in even deeper?

ps I never did get the summons your ambulance chaser was going to send me for saying Biodefense Corp was a scam. How is that investment going by the way?

Hi OLDONELEG and PBOYLES

I do have faith in the management, but I'm not going to invest any more money into SOM until we have our share certs and a full set of filled accounts for 2009 and a half set from IR for 2009-10!!! As I have said before, this does all seem far too intricate to be a scam, but it has a very high percentage on pointers that make it look like one!!! OLDONELEG you are a friend of Paul Miller unless I am very much mistaken? If so perhaps you could convince him to make a selection of Investors from the register he is compiling and getting their shares delivered to their accounts? only 10-15 need to passed over for now just so that the Directors can show their word is good, that way those investors may well come on line and tell us they have there certs. that would help shut a few people up. I Think SOMSHARES should be one of those selected so he can confirm he has his shares!!! Hell I'd like to be one, but well see if I'm selected!!!
If Paul gets a knock back from the Directors for the transfers then the alarm bells should start ringing!!! even louder!!!! There are many reasons why Paul would only want to try a few test transfers, I'm sure you or him can come up with your own! If not PM me!!!

PBOYLES, I understand your concern for OLDONELEG but I do honestly believe he is harmless!

Cheers
Mugs

PS JIMKNOB if your out there gives us all an update on your trip to SOM's head office please.

Mugs,
Have you ever heard of a scam that posted late accounts, scams don`t post accounts, they don`t have names of directors,
oldoneleg.

Well to give you just one example there was a company called Montague Pitmann which was FSA registered, had details of staff and directors and posted accounts. I believe they even had a proper office, not a virtual one like SOM. They still turned out to be a scam so I'm afraid youre talking nonsense.

Well to give you just one example there was a company called Montague Pitmann which was FSA registered, had details of staff and directors and posted accounts. I believe they even had a proper office, not a virtual one like SOM. They still turned out to be a scam so I'm afraid youre talking nonsense.

Hi PBOYLES

I bet that one hurt a few people then? Wouldn't the investors of had some kind of comeback though through the courts on this one?

Cheers
Mugs

Hi PBOYLES

I bet that one hurt a few people then? Wouldn't the investors of had some kind of comeback though through the courts on this one?

Cheers
Mugs

They went into liquidation so I imagine it would a hard job getting anything back off them. In fact some of the guys running it started up another company very quickly. They ended up getting banned and fined by the FSA for irregularities at that company as well (Simply Trading Group).

Incredible how much dishonesty there is in this game, probably 90% of everything I look at relating to trading/investment turns out to be a scam of some sort.