Spiriton Media Group

Well there's always their other guy, Dieter Falkenhahn, maybe he can turn the company around and get the share price back up to 3.70. It seems he was the Director of Aurora Global Invest Ltd, a gold investment company, doesn't sound at all dodgy so I was surprised to see they are about to be dissolved by Companies House.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/17d005f99030e4c475ee570c26d95902/compdetails

Now have a look at their website (which is registered to Windhag 7, Neu Isenburg) and tell me that doesnt look like the most amateur attempt at boiler room scam website ever.

http://www.alvtooling.de/aurora/default-Dateien/Page472.htm

Their registered address is a farm in East Sussex.

So the farm in East Sussex where Dieter Falkenhahn's Aurora Global Invest Ltd is registered to is Mercator House, New Road Evx, Herstmonceux, East Sussex, Bn27 1px.

Also registered at that address are the following companies, or should I say former companies.

MICROCAP GLOBAL LTD
MERCATOR HOUSE, NEW ROAD EVX
HERSTMONCEUX
EAST SUSSEX
BN27 1PX
Company No. 06208792
Dissolved 29/12/2009

HSB HAUSTECHNIK LTD
HERSTMONCEUX
EAST SUSSEX
BN27 1PX
Company No. 05794457
Dissolved 28/04/2009

ALTIN AENDERUNGSSCHNEIDEREI LIMITED
MERCATOR HOUSE
NEW ROAD EVX
HERSTMONCEUX
BN27 1PX
Company No. 05679673
Dissolved 06/08/2008

AUTOMATEN ENTERTAINMENT LTD
HERSTMONCEUX
EAST SUSSEX
BN27 1PX
Company No. 05819504
Active - Proposal to Strike off

BAUELEMENTE & MONTAGESERVICE LTD
HERSTMONCEUX
BN27 1PX
Company No. 05508893
Dissolved 24/11/2009

BOSS-IT MEDIA LIMITED
MERCATOR HOUSE
NEW ROAD EVX
HERSTMONCEUX
BN27 1PX
Company No. 05576583
Dissolved 03/07/2007

There are about 50 businesses registered at the same address, I havnt gone through them all but the ones I have are dissolved or pending being struck off. I havnt yet found out the names of the directors of all of these companies, any guesses?

Hi Somshares,

Well tomorrow is D-Day in many ways for SOM!! Lets hope they have the same result as the british forces!!!!

Mugs

To continue your wartime analogy from late July, tomorrow is D-Day +15, you should be south of Caen by now, trapping the Germans in the Falaise pocket. Instead you're still bouncing about in the Channel on your landing craft, waiting for the next D Day, all the time receiving fake propaganda from Lord Haw Haw of Threadneedle Street.

Hello All :)
just a simple question: does anyone here has a document with an signature from udo schaar? if yes i want to see it.
thanks folks ;)

Hello All :)
just a simple question: does anyone here has a document with an signature from udo schaar? if yes i want to see it.
thanks folks ;)

Hi Jimknob

I have a Udo Schaar's signature on a document! But can i asked first why you want it?

Cheers
Mugs

To continue your wartime analogy from late July, tomorrow is D-Day +15, you should be south of Caen by now, trapping the Germans in the Falaise pocket. Instead you're still bouncing about in the Channel on your landing craft, waiting for the next D Day, all the time receiving fake propaganda from Lord Haw Haw of Threadneedle Street.

Hi PBOYLES

Very good!! But let me give myself enough rope to hang on..... they did move the goal posts and have stated on this blog that 13th was the new date set for the D-Day Landing. Now if my memory serves me correct the original D-Day landing was delayed either by bad weather or a task force not in place, But the 2nd one couldn't be due to known factors about the enemy forces and what they where up to! So you can draw any comparison you like here, But tomorrow is THE D-DAY!!! And if I'm honest, well I'm hoping history repeats itself. If you get my understanding.:clover:

Cheers
Mugs

Hi PBOYLES

Very good!! But let me give myself enough rope to hang on..... they did move the goal posts and have stated on this blog that 13th was the new date set for the D-Day Landing. Now if my memory serves me correct the original D-Day landing was delayed either by bad weather or a task force not in place, But the 2nd one couldn't be due to known factors about the enemy forces and what they where up to! So you can draw any comparison you like here, But tomorrow is THE D-DAY!!! And if I'm honest, well I'm hoping history repeats itself. If you get my understanding.:clover:

Cheers
Mugs

You're right, I think it was due to the weather in the Channel, and yes we knew more about the enemy than they realised, we were reading their codes.

By the way I found a photo of Oldoneleg returning from his trip to Germany with his share certificate.

Attachments

• Neville Chamberlain.jpg
    Neville Chamberlain.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 185
You're right, I think it was due to the weather in the Channel, and yes we knew more about the enemy than they realised, we were reading their codes.

By the way I found a photo of Oldoneleg returning from his trip to Germany with his share certificate.

LMFAO!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Cheers
Mugs

I could hardly sleep last night. I'm so excited about the release of the accounts today.

I hope I won't be disappointed.................

Hi Jimknob

I have a Udo Schaar's signature on a document! But can i asked first why you want it?

Cheers
Mugs

Hello mugsgame
of course
well i am really in doubt if the signature is real. If you google this http://www.google.de/search?q="Wind...e&prmd=m&ei=TSJkTJ6CLZiHOKbw7ZAK&start=0&sa=N you will find out that there are more than 10 companies registered at this address.
there are much more strange things about spiriton but it is too much to post it here. if i have your document, i can do more to find out about spiritonmedia. i live near frankfurt ;-)

please send your document to me - then i can find out more - its good for us all :)
i post my email-address in a private message to you

thanks,
jimknob

Jim

There are 50 or 60 companies registered at their UK address (Threadneedle Street). They are probably both virtual offices or maildrops.

In the UK they are using a document storage facility address as the official location of their company documents (SAIL address) so they don't seem to even have a cupboard at their official office.

Hi All

Nothing on the CH website as yet and as I'm on a different PC today, I don't know if IR have sent us a copy of the accounts or an update?? And even if they are filed today I doubt the CH website will be updated that quickly!! As soon as there's any move on the accounts I will let people know, or one of you guys will I'm sure!!

Cheers
Mugs

And even if the Accounts are filed today I doubt the CH website will be updated that quickly!!

Why not, it's a 5 minute job?

The company and it's Auditors will have had the accounts for the last few days at least so plenty of time to update the site.

Remember, the Directors of any company work for the shareholders so they should treat them with respect and keep them informed of relevant company information and news.

No excuses in this day and age.

Jim

There are 50 or 60 companies registered at their UK address (Threadneedle Street). They are probably both virtual offices or maildrops.

In the UK they are using a document storage facility address as the official location of their company documents (SAIL address) so they don't seem to even have a cupboard at their official office.

Hello pboyles,
yes and sorry - i just read that you have found out earlier that there are much companies at the german-address.
Some time its too much to read all the posts here before ;)

Hello pboyles,
yes and sorry - i just read that you have found out earlier that there are much companies at the german-address.
Some time its too much to read all the posts here before ;)

No problem, I have some more information that I havnt posted about the german guys. I will pm you and maybe you can check it out in Frankfurt.

Dear Investors,
Do you really expect the accounts to be in on the date SOM stated? As a long time investor in the company I have realised that any dates announced by the company are only provisional but they don`t say this because they can`t spell provisional. But things get done eventually so I expect the accounts will be in by the end of the month.
This will make anley and pboyles jump for joy(it gives me a nice feeling to bring happyness to my fellow man).
To end the day on a happy note my limit order of 4 pence with H.B. Markets was not filled and at times today there were no shares offered for sale, could this be the end of cheap shares?
My application with swissquote is going through and then I will be able to buy online.
If anybody has doubts about my integrity please ring Paul Miller, Investor Relations and he will confirm my contract notes.
oldoneleg
P.S.me with my share certs did make me laugh, thanks from a bald man.

As a long time investor in the company I have realised that any dates announced by the company are only provisional but they don`t say this because they can`t spell provisional.

But things get done eventually so I expect the accounts will be in by the end of the month.

The managment of this company sound really professional...............

And some people wonder why the shares have fallen 99% :)

anley, so I can buy very cheaply, all these chinese walls etc, you do not know what I know, so that is why I am buying
Regards.
oldoneleg[/

.... And now I recommend you to go home and sleep quietly in your beds.

No problem, I have some more information that I havnt posted about the german guys. I will pm you and maybe you can check it out in Frankfurt.
yes i can check it out. my plan was to go there with an official document signed by udo schaar (a copy of course - too much to explain all here). but unfortunately no one seems to have one. i´m looking forward to your pm. will see what i can do

*hey i am a rookie now - great ;-)*