Spiriton Media Group

The following contact details are registered with the FSA for them. .

Phone:
Fax:
Email:
Tel. 44 0870 702 0003
Fax 44 0870 703 6164
[email protected]
www-uk.computershare.com

Dear All,

I would like to thank pboyles and anley(proberly the same person) for deramping SOM, I have been able to pick up shares at an unbelieveable average price of 4.5 cents. Please continue your deramping.

My aim is to buy 1 Million shares at this price, I need your help pboyles. Continue your good work.

Regards,

oldoneleg

Hi OLDONELEG

That's all well and good, but you haven't answered the other questions put to you, by numerous people?
So is your portfolio really as bad as what it's made out to be at present?

Cheers
Mugs

Cheers PBOYLES, just sent an e-mail to robert power. Will see what reply i get!!!

Mugs

Those company details were provided by Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG who are the agents for the shares on the Frankfurt stock exchange.

Those company details were provided by Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG who are the agents for the shares on the Frankfurt stock exchange.

Hi PBOYLES

do i understand that right? Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG agents for SOM's shares on the Frankfurt exchange? I was under the impression it was Postbank?

Cheers

Mugs

Hi PBOYLES

do i understand that right? Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG agents for SOM's shares on the Frankfurt exchange? I was under the impression it was Postbank?

Cheers

Mugs

I can't remember the exact phrase that was used but they are listed as some sort of agent/enrollee for SOM on the Frankfurt exchanges website. I'll post their e mail address and you can clarify it with them

Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG
Marc Renell
Kaiserhofstrasse 13
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 (0)69 / 133 876 530
Fax: +49 (0)69 /*133 876 536
Mobil: +49 (0)171 / 4868788
email: [email protected]

It took 6 days to get an answer from him so don't hold your breath

Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG are the 'enrolee' and 'listing partner' for SOM on the Frankfurt Exchange. I have not found a definition of enrolee as yet but a listing partner carries out the following function, quoted from Frankfurt exchange website.

"Companies planning an IPO or seeking admission to trading need the know-how and the support of competent advisors. With the experience and the expert knowledge of many IPOs, Deutsche Börse Listing Partners evaluate the capital market situation, analyse the issuer’s perspective, make contacts and develop a tailor made issuing strategy. For companies which aim to include their shares in Entry Standard, the assignment of a Deutsche Börse Listing Partner is mandatory. Entry Standard experts are specially labelled."

So it seems they act a some form of agent who helps the company get listed.

Hi PBoyles

Thanks for all the information!!! Hopefully i will have a few responses which i can post in the near future??

Cheers
Mugs

From Paul Miller himself:

Sent: 24 June 2010 17:14
To: Paul Miller Gmail (Private)
Subject: Obtaining SOM shares on the Frankfurt Open Market

However, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and so one of our investors, Tim Harrod, has checked out the whole procedure by opening an account with HB Markets, placing an order with them and receiving the shares into his account. You can see this proof in the attached document “Contract note”. (I have deleted some personal details for his privacy and security.)

Brokerage commissions
In addition to the cost of the shares there are also other charges. You will see from the contract note that Mr Harrod purchased 6,000 ordinary shares of Spirit on Media Group plc at €0.10 each. In this case, the cost for this trade was a £12 compliance charge + stamp duty + a commission charge of £20. The total charge was therefore £32.

Advantages of buying SOM shares
The CEO Udo Schaar, in a communication with Mr Harrod, stated: QUOTE: ...thank you very much with the pro-active move to pick up stock at the bottom in case the initial owners of CT are going to sell the rest of their holdings, which I actually hope they do so that we can finally shake away this plague. I am still amazed they do not realize the actual value of the stock is well above 80 Euro Cents. UNQUOTE.

This is certainly an unparalleled opportunity for those with ready cash to obtain more SOM shares a ridiculously low price. These low prices will last only while the CIT’s continue to dump their shares.

Kind Regards,

Paul Miller.

UK Investor Relations Representative
Spirit on Media Group plc
Tel: +44 (0) 2392 470294
Email: [email protected]

The Tim Harrod referred to in this e mail is oldoneleg. I have his personal e mail for future reference.

Quote "I am still amazed they do not realize the actual value of the stock is well above 80 Euro Cents. UNQUOTE.
This is certainly an unparalleled opportunity for those with ready cash to obtain more SOM shares a ridiculously low price. These low prices will last only while the CIT’s continue to dump their shares."

How stupid do they think people are? If its real value is above 80 cents then why has it been zero bid? What a joke. People giving advise like that should be ashamed.

Quote "I am still amazed they do not realize the actual value of the stock is well above 80 Euro Cents. UNQUOTE.
This is certainly an unparalleled opportunity for those with ready cash to obtain more SOM shares a ridiculously low price. These low prices will last only while the CIT’s continue to dump their shares."

How stupid do they think people are? If its real value is above 80 cents then why has it been zero bid? What a joke. People giving advise like that should be ashamed.

I think it's a bit more serious than just being ashamed. Attached is a document from the SEC (the US Regulator) outlining their prosecution of several people for pump and dump scams. One of the defendants ran a penny stock forum called investorshub.com

Anyone e mailing or posting misleading information here that could affect the share price could find themselves in serious trouble some day, although I suspect the damage is done in terms of the pump and dump.

http://sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2009/lr21053.htm

Dear SOM investors,
I look forward to meeting you at the September meeting.
For those shareholders that want to damage the reputation of SOM causing the share price to sink I would like to thank you for giving me and other savy shareholders the chance to build their holding at a bargain basement price. Mugsgame I owe you a drink. All you have to do is publish your name and e-mail address.
Regards,
oldoneleg, Tim Harrod, [email protected]. 02392 412468

Dear SOM investors,
For those shareholders that want to damage the reputation of SOM causing the share price to sink I would like to thank you for giving me and other savy shareholders the chance to build their holding at a bargain basement price. Mugsgame I owe you a drink. All you have to do is publish your name and e-mail address.
Regards,

Maybe you can invite them all down for the weekend in your guest house.

Please see post 313 above before you post anything that would cause someone to buy into this scam.

Well this is becoming an interesting forum, I must say! I'm I entitled to a drink too for starting this mayhem? And how with I know who to thank at the meeting? Will you be wearing a pin striped suit or a pin striped pajamas? All in jest of coarse.....I do hope your are 100% correct in your belief. That would make me a happy man! My Mrs. even happier! Godspeed

For those shareholders that want to damage the reputation of SOM causing the share price to sink

I don't think it's the shareholders that have done the 99% damage, it's the company and useless people behind it.

'See you at September's meeting', yeah, like there's really going to be a meeting in Sep. Something tells me that it will be cancelled with a very good excuse of course. Probably someting like -

'the Directors are saddened to cancel the meeting but have had to fly to Dubai for some very important meetings with large Arab banks about raising the new finance for the company which will fufill its ambitions to be a major player in the European TV market'.

But they are not shareholders, to be a shareholder I imagine you'd need to 'hold' some shares. In this case people are being denied access to their shares and have therefore been prevented from selling them at a profit.

Ps has anyone ever bothered to check if you are actually registered as a shareholder with the registrar? Hopefully someone has checked that out in the past.

Dear All,

I would like to thank pboyles and anley(proberly the same person) for deramping SOM, I have been able to pick up shares at an unbelieveable average price of 4.5 cents. Please continue your deramping.

My aim is to buy 1 Million shares at this price, I need your help pboyles. Continue your good work.

Regards,

oldoneleg

Havnt seen your order go through yet, total volume in the last 5 days is about 700,000.

I was of the opinion that you were a participant in this scam. However given how easy it was to find out who you are (name, address, phone numbers, business details etc) I'm now of the opinion that you're not. I believe someone involved in a fraud like this would have done a much better job of concealing their identity.

I do believe you have been taken in by this and many other scams, you are on the scammers 'mugs list' and that is why you keep getting involved. It seems you were also involved with Montague Pitman who have gone out of business after scamming a lot of people. You mentioned that they had recommended some stocks to you including 1pm PLC which you said you bought a million shares at 17 pence (now trading at around 4 or 5 pence).

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/brokerages/49236-montague-pitman-3.html
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2010/02/falcon-securities-censured-by.html
http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Library/Communication/PR/2010/020.shtml

Your 'investments' that you have talked about on iii.co.uk reads like a 'who's who' of boiler room and pump and dump scams. I think you have been convinced that if you promote SOM and buy more shares then you will push up the price and get yourself out of this mess.

If half of what you have posted is true you have lost tens of thousands of pounds and with no sign of you realising what is going on with all these scams.

Last edited:
Dear SOM investors,
Regards,

Hi OLDONELEG

Thank you very much for the offer of a drink I will make myself known to you at the September meeting. However I do have to point out that I have in no way helped the share price fall, in fact I don't think anyone on this forum has. OK it has dropped since the start of the forum and as SOMSHARES rightly points out he did start the forum so if any credit is due it is his. BUT I do stress no-one here is responsible for supposedly bringing SOM's share price to it knees, well actually lying face down in the dirt.
I do actually take a little bit of offence to your comment as it seems to imply I have actually bad mouthed SOM? I may have voiced my fears, but I have always been loyal to the company and have backed them all the way.
I'm sure someone will now go back and read all my posts and prove me wrong! :innocent:

OLDONELEG, I sincerely hope that you do make an enormous killing on buying this stock, because if you do, all the other investors will as well!! Assuming we get our share certs. to trade.:clover:

Cheers
Mugs