Spiriton Media Group

could do with the money i "invested" in this right about now. i am still hoping that we will make some money on this.

I think there's zero chance you'll get anything. Just don't add to your losses by falling for their follow up scam. Don't send anyone any money regardless of what they tell you.

I think there's zero chance you'll get anything. Just don't add to your losses by falling for their follow up scam. Don't send anyone any money regardless of what they tell you.

regardless of the numerous calls i have had since i have not and will not part with another penny. still hoping you are wrong though.

regardless of the numerous calls i have had since i have not and will not part with another penny. still hoping you are wrong though.

I wish I was wrong. Were the callers offering to exchange the shares or swop them? Any information you could post would benefit others.

Hi. I've been following this forum for a couple of weeks and find it very interesting. I am an investor in SOM and have had some suspisions for a while but did not now where to go.
The company has called a meeting for September with no dates or venue given but there may be no company left at that stage so I am sceptical as to whether this will take place. It might be better to go to Germany and demand some answers.
They have made a big deal of the tie in with Deutsche Telecom but there is nothing on their website and I have seen no announcements from DT. SOM say that the link has been removed whilst they re negotiate the deal as the original was too expensive. I have moved house and changed telephone numbers since this saga started but have one old mobile number still in use. Strangely yesterday I received a call from John Guchone's "secretary "asking for a good time for him to call me. I have no idea what the call was to be about but I will not be talking to him. Keep up the good work with these posts. I for one believe the money has been lost and do not believe a word that is being said by the company at the moment

I wish I was wrong. Were the callers offering to exchange the shares or swop them? Any information you could post would benefit others.

they were offering to buy the shares at a hugely inflated price. I was polite to the first lot who kept called me and told them that they were a scam. I told the second lot straight of to p*ss off. finally was called by john guchones secretary, lets see what happens.

If someone wants to buy your shares then it is essential that THEY PAY YOU not the other way round. do not give anyone any money to buy YOUR shares.

they were offering to buy the shares at a hugely inflated price. I was polite to the first lot who kept called me and told them that they were a scam. I told the second lot straight of to p*ss off. finally was called by john guchones secretary, lets see what happens.

If someone wants to buy your shares then it is essential that THEY PAY YOU not the other way round. do not give anyone any money to buy YOUR shares.

I take it you have googled John Guchone as a previous poster suggested. I just did and it's another can of worms but everything seem to point to boiler room/securities fraud. I assume you're not going to belive him or give him any more money.

Last edited:
John Guchone...

http://sharesleuth.com/investigations/2008/09/energy-exploration-internation/

Another of the addresses in Prather's old directory, for a "Sir Gooch," corresponded to one used by John V. Guchone, a former stock broker in New York who was suspended by the NASD in 1998 for failing to pay an arbitration award.

Guchone was detained along with Bell at the ALV Group event in London. ALV Group's web site lists him as a member of its research department.

Bell and Guchone also are directors of Green World Solutions Ltd., a Bangkok-based company that says it pursuing a range of renewable energy initiatives, including the production of biodiesel from the seeds of a shrub called the Jatropha.

Some EEI investors have been receiving investment pitches from representatives of Green World Solutions, suggesting that both companies might be working from the same prospect list.

British regulators issued a warning about Green World Solutions on July 30, saying that the company was not authorized to conduct investment activities within the United Kingdom.

Last edited:
...and Paul Richard Bell

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/boilerrooms/international_asset.htm

"Paul Richard Bell aka Dr. Richard King (NFA ID 0022445) was busted in Australia as working for International Asset Management and Trident International along with Danny Sterk and Stephen Robert Casciola - restrained from leaving and subsequently convicted.

He pleaded guilty in the Brisbane Magistrates Court to 21 charges laid by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in relation to his activities as a cold-caller operating out of Thailand and the Philippines.
"

If it's after the deadline of CH what is the chance that they will have one? The 13th date is this coming Friday and what happens after that?

British media group buys German channel
Spirit on Media acquires free-to-air net Das Vierte

By Scott Roxborough

May 28, 2010, 10:12 AM ET
COLOGNE, Germany -- British media group Spirit On Media has bought German free-to-air channel Das Vierte from Mini Movie International Channel for an undisclosed sum.

Das Vierte, which now reaches some 34 million households in Germany, was launched by NBC Universal in 2005. Mini Movie, a Luxembourg-based subsidiary belonging to Russian media mogul Dmitri Lesnevski, bought the network in 2008.

Spirit On acquired full control of the German net through its Munich-based subsidiary Phoenix Media. It is forecasting a €30 million ($37 million) turnover for the channel this year.

Spirit On, which is active on digital satellite and IPTV services in Britain, is aggressively expanding into Germany. Earlier this year the company signed a letter of intent with German rights and distribution group VCL Film + Media to cooperate with VCL as it restructures its business.
British media group buys German channel
Spirit on Media acquires free-to-air net Das Vierte

By Scott Roxborough

May 28, 2010, 10:12 AM ET
COLOGNE, Germany -- British media group Spirit On Media has bought German free-to-air channel Das Vierte from Mini Movie International Channel for an undisclosed sum.

Das Vierte, which now reaches some 34 million households in Germany, was launched by NBC Universal in 2005. Mini Movie, a Luxembourg-based subsidiary belonging to Russian media mogul Dmitri Lesnevski, bought the network in 2008.

Spirit On acquired full control of the German net through its Munich-based subsidiary Phoenix Media. It is forecasting a €30 million ($37 million) turnover for the channel this year.

Spirit On, which is active on digital satellite and IPTV services in Britain, is aggressively expanding into Germany. Earlier this year the company signed a letter of intent with German rights and distribution group VCL Film + Media to cooperate with VCL as it restructures its business.

This article seems like the company had some money in order to get this company. Maybe this is where the money is going? Has anyone heard of these other companies?

'Spirit On, which is active on digital satellite and IPTV services in Britain'

Are they, where's the proof? Does any of this stand up to any scrutiny at all?

Should be easier to check out than the german stuff.

'Spirit On, which is active on digital satellite and IPTV services in Britain'

Are they, where's the proof? Does any of this stand up to any scrutiny at all?

Should be easier to check out than the german stuff.

OFCOM are responsible for licensing all broadcasters in the UK. So if SOM are active in the UK, as they state, then they should have an OFCOM licence.

Remember in every boiler room/pump and dump scam a large part of the operation is to release FALSE press releases and FALSE posts on investment forums.

www.Equi8.com is the site for their horse racing wagering. Is there anyone that you know of that has used it and would have a comment if it's good, bad or excellent?

If someone had offered you an investment in this company 2 or 3 years ago would you have bought into it? Looks good, CEO has been on Fox News talking about bridge problems. They have a new product that can detect metal fatigue in bridges and their Brazilian subsidiary has a lot of interest from petrochemical companies.

http://www.matechcorp.com/investors.html

What do you think?

Here's a broker that might be giving you a call regarding your SOM shares. They have won awards and are based in Luxembourg. They have been in business since 1995 and have 250,000 customers in Europe. They have a picture of their trading floor on their website as well.

Anyone care to do a bit of due diligence?

www.eurolinkequities.org

If someone had offered you an investment in this company 2 or 3 years ago would you have bought into it? Looks good, CEO has been on Fox News talking about bridge problems. They have a new product that can detect metal fatigue in bridges and their Brazilian subsidiary has a lot of interest from petrochemical companies.

http://www.matechcorp.com/investors.html

What do you think?

Hi PBOYLES

Well it all looks good, but i assume you are to upset everyong and say that this is another scam job? LOL

Cheers
Mugs

Here's a broker that might be giving you a call regarding your SOM shares. They have won awards and are based in Luxembourg. They have been in business since 1995 and have 250,000 customers in Europe. They have a picture of their trading floor on their website as well.

Anyone care to do a bit of due diligence?

www.eurolinkequities.org

Hi PBOYLES

Now that looks like a useless website and the link to inov8 is a farce!!! I'm no web designer, but given the money they are likely to make form a scam these really do need to be made far slicker and better presentation!!!

Cheers
Mugs