Spank the Bucketshop II

Probably unnecessary in CV's case being that everytime there is a spanking type thread, everyone blows up except CV who always creams it (statements included), although i'm sure he'll oblige your request.
He has the holy grail.
Well done as usual, CV.

No, that's not how I remember it, on the spanking acc threads he always does really, really well, is still in after everyone else is out. But eventually blows out due to small account size.

Today I feel like a right royal plonker.
I started trading this spank account, in and out all day in the EUR/JPY.
So I finished the day negative £20. That was ok because my strategy was to take the required amount of trades then wait for the bonus, cash out and then take my wife out for a decent restaurant with the free money. So I thought £80, Nice dinner out for that.
So I just checked the small print to make sure I had complied and found any JPY pairs are excluded, so back to square one!
Normally I trade daily and weekly, so I don't really know if I can be bothered to do the required trades again!

Out of interest does anyone know why they excluded JPY pairs and indexes ?

No, that's not how I remember it, on the spanking acc threads he always does really, really well, is still in after everyone else is out. But eventually blows out due to small account size.

Done my fair share in teh name of lulz which includes mad trading spank acct.

But this one is personal....the way i figure it...they owe me a k from spank1 and i figure i'm worth at least a k on spank2.

Teh mission is clear....2 k in my sky rocket asap.

Attachments

• spanking-1.jpg
    spanking-1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:
To suggest 2k from 2 ton, with some confidence, that's pretty impressive. I would love to watch you trade cv.

These trades I took today on the 10 min t/f with little margin, reminds me why I trade the dailies! Even on a fun account like this, it still got my heart pumping. When I am trading on the dailies it's more like chillaxing on a canal boat, compared to this.

Remind me why it's so personal c.v

And good luck in your mission.
(Ps - Lol on the bat, it reminds of my ex-girlfriend.)

Last edited:
To suggest 2k from 2 ton, with some confidence, that's pretty impressive. I would love to watch you trade cv.

Others have witnessed me trading.....i'm surprised that they didn't have heart failure :LOL:

These trades I took today on the 10 min t/f with little margin, reminds me why I trade the dailies! Even on a fun account like this, it still got my heart pumping. When I am trading on the dailies it's more like chillaxing on a canal boat, compared to this.

Remind me why it's so personal c.v

On spank1 I got distracted at a crucial point on acct development and it all went rapidly downhill.....in a way, I felt the other spankers were let down.

And good luck in your mission.
(Ps - Lol on the bat, it reminds of my ex-girlfriend.)

Ta

Photoshopped....:rolleyes::p
jpy trades not included for the 100 bonus bunce CV. Not that it really matters 2 you ya flash :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
For a hundred quid start up, can't really understand why we dont have more people in on this.

Just do it !!

I would put it another way... with the frankly excellent trades you were able to evidence above why play at £1/pt with a bucket-shop?

Because it's a bucketshop who is running this offer, I guess.
And with just £100, starting with any more that £1 per point might require more margin?(I don't know), not to mention that it wouldn't leave much room for error.

I'm sure in his real account he's trading big size and is making thousands and thousands per day.

Your post confuses me unless I've completely got the wrong end of the stick!

8 trades completed, 2 of which are bonus qualifiers.

Account Value and Margin Summary

Account Balance
UnRealized P/L
GBP
255.03 CR
0.00 CR

Net GBP
255.03 CR
0.00 CR

* Unrealized Profit/Loss may fluctuate prior to settlement due to currency conversion

Margin Requirement:
GBP 0.00

Available Equity:
GBP 255.03 CR

Floating P/L:
GBP 0.00 CR

UnRealized P/L:
GBP 0.00 CR
--------------------------------------------------------------

fk sakes...anybody playing or wot....kinell m8 bud not rocket science is it, flying under the radar !

got ya nut in the game there son, shooting for circa 20 pips of the smalls is child's play when you've got the right indi combo and ya psyche right. I've always said that anyone who can't make circa 200% a week trading of the smalls should quit now and do something more constructive with their time the fookin fooktards, kinell. I'm off for a run.

I'll have another shot when my one-er comes through that will give me 124 sheets to play with, reckon that will last me a day:whistle:whistling

PS bravo:)

Last edited:
got ya nut in the game there son, shooting for circa 20 pips of the smalls is child's play when you've got the right indi combo and ya psyche right. I've always said that anyone who can't make circa 200% a week trading of the smalls should quit now and do something more constructive with their time the fookin fooktards, kinell. I'm off for a run.

I'll have another shot when my one-er comes through that will give me 124 sheets to play with, reckon that will last me a day:whistle:whistling

PS bravo:)

I disagree and this is why:

Too many damaged subterranean multi-nic fooktard c11nts around here.

Last edited: