spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha mate, ive been thinking lots about what you and new_trader have been saying, as i really respect both of you alot..

And so ive decided im going to stat to focus alot more on my entry reading and technique.., and so try using slightly smaller stoplosses.

Since at the moment when i get into an oil trade cos i think its going to fall down that day, im right about that happening 90% of the time, but often it can go up $1 t $3s even before it does fall down to make me in profit.

I use such a big stoploss of like $20s (2000ticks), so unless the market crashes/peaks and stays i will make money everytime and not lose it...

But if i get in and then the oil goes up $2s against me 1st, and then falls down $3s..,
im just missing out on 200+ pips every single time every trade! :-0:(:confused::confused:
And so instead of making £300 or £600, i only making £100 or £200. :confused::confused:

So i am going to start working alot more on my entry, since im currently in a long on oil that i entered at 140.43, right at the ultimate peak after yesterdays crash, and so now holding a £250 loss and scared the oil bubbles over if inventories arent worse than expected.. :cry:

be careful. oil could theoretically not return to these levels for a few years if at all. there have been big drops in the past of other commodities like silver. there is a major resistance around 147 and i just hope for your sake that it will make a move towards it. but its your trade, good luck :)

All I see is cowards.

Everybody talking about big kills, yet everyone seems to think Spanish has the biggest rack.

Obvious none of you have been in the woods, where the big game roam.

i think todays inventories are the last roll of the dice for oil. if supply is up we could see a pretty big selloff. i wouldnt put my money there though..

Im gambling all on this.. :-0:(:|:eek::eek:

technical analysis favours a rebound coming up between now and the 136 level to at least 141 levels, maybe as high as the 145 levels. we shall see. if light sweet crude falls bellow 136 you will be in trouble. id be looking to put a stop loss at around the 135 levels..

Let me get this straight. You called the market lower and you are now risking everything on it going higher?

I think you may be about to learn what 79 pages of advise has failed to get through to you.

Saying that- good luck - I hope it comes off for you.

Let me get this straight. You called the market lower and you are now risking everything on it going higher?

I think you may be about to learn what 79 pages of advise has failed to get through to you.

Saying that- good luck - I hope it comes off for you.

I got caught up in this stupid long n i now just wnat to get out of it.. :confused:

Obvious none of you have been in the woods, where the big game roam

your right, i am in a clearing and all i see is sunshine

All I see is cowards.

Everybody talking about big kills, yet everyone seems to think Spanish has the biggest rack.

Obvious none of you have been in the woods, where the big game roam.

only this forum is capable of this. i think that this is a nomination for the second best post for this year

I got caught up in this stupid long n i now just wnat to get out of it.. :confused:

Then all you need do is click the button.

I don't want to tell you what to do - but if this is a true statement then have a good think and quickly. Don't be swayed by what others are saying - what do you really think this trade will do? Win or lose. Win you're fine - Lose you're f******.

Guys,

Stop telling spanish to close his position - he is the expert.

Besides - if he closes and oil spikes upwards because of low inventories then he'll be on this thread later telling us all how he was right all along and we were wrong again and he should have never have listened to us because he'd be in profit now if he'd kept the position open and he's never going to follow our advice again (dummy out of pram)....

S89 either is one big wind up or is an out and out gambler as he appears.
If he hopes to succeed as a trader he needs to lose very heavily now. I hope he survives and wish him no ill, but those who don't listen and brag only learn through painful experience.
If he escapes with minimum loss or even a profit he will not recognize it as pure luck and will "enjoy" negative re-inforcement. That only delays the inevitable.
As for me, I'll trade the effects only if there are any high probability tradable moves. Otherwise I'll look elsewhere for the next trade. I don't guess. That's for amateurs and fools.
Ego is the trader's worst enemy.
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.