spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you're wrong.

and you are 'hoping'...good effort mate.

learn this phrase...."Big Issue"

so what is (...) going to happen then mate?? :cheesy:

Nobody can predict the market. At best you can take an educated guess which would mean you probably have access to a Reuters terminal as a start. A team of PhD Economists would be useful, too. And Mystic Meg's personal number.

My calls have all been correct apart from 1x.. :LOL:

That not my personal opinion..., its just the facts.

You could scroll back and check each call on a daily basis if you really want to confirm it.. :LOL::cheesy:

I didnt actually get in on all off them though, and black thursday last week with all the rumous of 150 oil floating round and 1.60 euro scared me and so i started panic and slashing all trades... :(:confused::cry:

So lost about £1000 that 1day just in a fit of panic, and now working so hard everyda to have earnt about £400 of it back so far.

thats what we are all talking about dear.. risk management...

Nobody can predict the market. At best you can take an educated guess which would mean you probably have access to a Reuters terminal as a start. A team of PhD Economists would be useful, too. And Mystic Meg's personal number.

haha and even then... all of those are going to cause mistakes... phds make way too many mistakes. they make judgements, but dont put money where their mouth is. there are some exceptional phd traders, but the majority are academics. unfortuanately theories are all worthless in the real world. look at bernanke...

Aarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh What The *bleep* Is The *bleep* Oil Doing!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok im wrong, so what is right and going to happen then mate?? "

i reckon it will either go up or down !

i dont know why something just tells me that is what will happen, lets call it a hunch,

Aarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh What The *bleep* Is The *bleep* Oil Doing!!!!

Heading to at least $148.20 I reckon (based on fib projections assuming a break of the high).

That however is close enough to $150 for the speculators to push it there too.

It's coming...

train%20wreck.jpg

"Ok im wrong, so what is right and going to happen then mate?? "

i reckon it will either go up or down !

i dont know why something just tells me that is what will happen, lets call it a hunch,

It might go sideways for a bit, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.