spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
igindex charts havent been laoding for the last few hours though and this is devasting for me as i cnat trade without them!! :(

igindex charts havent been laoding for the last few hours though and this is devasting for me as i cnat trade without them!! :(

haha ticks/pips same thing haha. the point of communication is to understand what one means :) you understood me all that matters. yea i have an account with IG atm and my charts are down too. im stuck in a position too... hmm

Yep, just a few seconds late for me to cash in at oil peak, but made £112 after the 12tick spread from it. :D

Such easy easy money.

Im wanting to buy again..., but want to see atleast 137.86 taken through before il buy again.

My reason for this is 137.50s is an extremely extremely strong level!!

I trade of this chart lots, the monthly 1, even when making my minutes to hours trades...

And the last 3times 137.50s was reached the market then crashed down to 131s each time!!

So i need to see clear breakthrough at 17.80 minmum before il buy it.

Last edited:
spanish that chart looks like this to me.... to trade off that you've gotta be pretty insightful ;)

Attachments

• tits.PNG
    tits.PNG
    67.1 KB · Views: 203
Yep, just a few seconds late for me to cash in at oil peak, but made £112 after the 12tick spread from it. :D

Such easy easy money.

Im wanting to buy again..., but want to see atleast 137.86 taken through before il buy again.

My reason for this is 137.50s is an extremely extremely strong level!!

Brent Crude (AUG-08)

I trade of this chart lots, the monthly 1, even when making my minutes to hours trades...

And the last 3times 137.50s was reached the market then crashed down to 131s each time!!

So i need to see clear breakthrough at 17.80 minmum before il buy it.

what you are doing at the moment is pretty much mean trading, in other words you expect everything to go back to the mean. its a strategy that has a great strike rate, because markets always revert to the mean. except when they dont. that is painful

LOL

Oil has no mean mate.. ;)

I cashed in with perfection timing though as its back down near 37.

Where would you say oil's mean is then though?? :LOL:

haha it all depends how long term you are defining. run an excel stats distribution.. if you take data on a daily basis, look at a few years. if you are looking at a day, that would be somewhere around the middle point between the high and the low.

what i mean by you mean trading is that you look for the market to be overvalued or undervalued and you go the opposite way.

Morning all, well got back into oil today at 137.90, yes spanish i held my long a little to long and lost £450 it hurt to cut but so glad i did because even if i let it run i would of been stopped out eventually.

So lets see what today unfolds!

Aj

Morning all, well got back into oil today at 137.90, yes spanish i held my long a little to long and lost £450 it hurt to cut but so glad i did because even if i let it run i would of been stopped out eventually.

So lets see what today unfolds!

Aj

Oooooh sorry to hear that man.

I made £112 on my last minute buy yesterday on the oil, and then scalped another £43 in 2 buys, but have to giveup £21 instead take £19 more cos i got greedy at a peak. :LOL:

Oils just going to horse around now though, and i havent slept for 14hours now and so am not in the mood for it.

So will take my £134 prfoit for today now. :)

And ive instead invested in the ftse december future now,1000point stoploss ofcourse, looking to see the 5800s this week or next. :D

yesterday i scalped £132 on FTSE and so far £47 on oil, i will take it slow and get my pot back slowly as if you rush you can get greedy and lose it all.

oil long or short ?
Is to day USA invertors day

And its safer to buy oil today ratehr than sell mate...,
cos its up in longterm.

But it may choose to drop a few more dollars again today before it jumps next.., may not.

Im buying ftse at £2 point now, oils not tradable enough today. :cool:

My tip for you on the oil though mate is 137.50 area is a huge gaint extremely powerful level.
last 2x it threw oil down to 131..

But if it turns to support itl be very interesting! :cool::devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.