Spanish89 Not Only Smashed Through 5% Per Day Target, But Now Has Solved Bank Crisis!

Actually I take back everything I said.

He's ignoring stops - holding overnight in the hope it'll go the right way with only a $7 margin for error on oil and averaging down....

Forums - 5% - 10% profit per day trading

Let's face it - a $7 spike in oil is not beyond the realms of possibility so the fact he's still solvent this morning is pure luck.

Ah.

Well, just reading his results is certainly exciting. I just wee-ed myself..

No, not that kind of wee so you don't need to post up pics of Spanish posing in front of the mirror. It's the wee that you get when it's raining hard and spin your car off the roundabout backwards and you can see Armco in your rear view mirror...

the Magic of the internet...

attachment.php

I am having one of those days...

Attachments

• Busty+Kelly.png
    Busty+Kelly.png
    276.6 KB · Views: 3,343
:LOL:

Photoshop skillz.

My money's on Kelly being some lass he's been chatting up. And she was blessed in the frontage area.

Spanish placed an "all or nothing" trade on oil a little while ago, LOL - after getting annoyed with a small string of little losses.

Looks like oil actually plummeted after he shorted it, the jammy little git :) but maybe the wheels are starting to fall off....

Trading at just £2 per tick hes currently on £3,296 profit for the October contract (since 22st sept, so 2weeks worth of trading). :clap::whistling

He does use a stoploss, infact he has a strictly set max hes willing to lose on any 1 trade/day of 224ticks (Upto a maximum value of £447), which now equals under 8% of his capital.

And he doesn't just hop into the market and float around randomly hoping that it goes his way! :mad:
From reading his journal i can clearly tell all his trades are clearly backedup with solid fundamentals and S&R levels backing, which he does go into quite alot of depth to try to explain to others.

And since getting that '7deadly sins of trading' book, that hes been going on about non-stop every since he got it claiming its the best book the world has ever known,
he has evolved a huge amount in relation to his ''emotional attachement'' that he puts into trading, and this recent change is now clearly visible in his character. :)

P.S Heres a photo of me if ya must have 1... :p:rolleyes:

Attachments

• pic1b.jpg
    pic1b.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,883
Trading at just £2 per tick hes currently on £3,296 profit for the October contract (since 22st sept, so 2weeks worth of trading). :clap::whistling

He does use a stoploss, infact he has a strictly set max hes willing to lose on any 1 trade/day of 224ticks (Upto a maximum value of £447), which now equals under 8% of his capital.

And he doesn't just hop into the market and float around randomly hoping that it goes his way! :mad:
From reading his journal i can clearly tell all his trades are clearly backedup with solid fundamentals and S&R levels backing, which he does go into quite alot of depth to try to explain to others.

And since getting that '7deadly sins of trading' book, that hes been going on about non-stop every since he got it claiming its the best book the world has ever known,
he has evolved a huge amount in relation to his ''emotional attachement'' that he puts into trading, and this recent change is now clearly visible in his character. :)

P.S Heres a photo of me if ya must have 1... :p:rolleyes:

FECKIN PRICELESS :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I want the bird in that picture for Christmas!

Spanish has hit over a grand profit again today. Imagine being 18 and making a few grand a week, lol.

That was his old bird yeah, or at least the one from the ebay advert he showed us...

I'd hit it!