So where are we heading?

Where are we heading over the next couple of years?

• Steady climb

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Bear market

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Rocky ride

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
robster970,....."fight for an ideology they believe in."

You have to be asleep to be able to dream,...get em' young I say !

Hilary - I know you're not daft because of the way you are deconstructing my arguments. Can you not see the delicious irony in your responses though?

You are lambasting an ideology based upon a truth you have bought into - one where there are controlling powers and it is rather unpleasant. Have you considered that your version of the truth has also been constructed by an alternative and competitive power, who's aims are equally as unpleasant and odious?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. As I keep referring you back to the main thrust of my argument, all you are doing is being another sheep in a contrarian tribe and you will never be able to control this as your primitive brain won't let you.

Here's a thought experiment to consider - if the 'unpleasant' side gave you a choice - join them or die - which would you do?

My money is on conform and survive because ultimately survival is the one common theme every human has at their core. Ideology would evaporate on real threat of death. It usually does for the herd.

robster970,....You do seem to be going off on a tangent my friend,...
My assertion was that,..events are planned (top down),..nothing more!
I agree totally that "our thoughts" are only composites of someone elses,..(the debate about self determination),but if you refer to the post concerning Rossini and "his plan" to rise from slumber and drink coffee!,...like I say,..KISS !
BTW: I'm not taking sides,..as you so politely put it : )
Here's a joke for ya,.. what do you call five epileptics in a sleeping bag?,........wriggley's : )