Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on MT4

Just sent them an email. Placed a short order under a 15min pin at 2pm (servertime i think). It was the last bar to update by the looks of it. Order not executed so cancelled now but its a bit off that they are not available. seem to be LOTS of problems with SLM at the moment.

My mistake. The order isn't cancelled and i cant cancell it so what's the bet as soon as the feed comes back I get dumped into a short position at whatever price.

fortunately just the demo. I have just checked worldspreads charts and they are working fine. Looking at the worldspreads chart it would have eventually hit the TP but to be honest i would have cancelled it before as it didnt get filled on the next bar.

fortunately just the demo. I have just checked worldspreads charts and they are working fine. Looking at the worldspreads chart it would have eventually hit the TP but to be honest i would have cancelled it before as it didnt get filled on the next bar.

mata - please read my post above. you are wasting your time.

Has anyone had any reply/explaination from SLM about the price freezes? So far they have not replied to my email yesterday.

I really like MT4 (i have a couple of custom indicators i wrote) but i will be withdrawing all funds from my live account today. This is unbelievable.

Two compters and SLM MT4 seizes up when opened on both.

Anyone else?

Running 3 seperate platforms and haven't ever had a problem.

Regarding price freezes... is this just on stocks as there hasnt been any on currencies Ive noticed.

Agree you cannot use demo effectively at all. A company will never support its demo platform wholly and Ive had Alpari and Oanda demo platforms not work in the past.

I wonder why the SLM representative stopped posting on here ?? any ideas ?

Perhaps he felt like King Canute trying to hold back the sea. Only in this case it is waves of criticism. This thread has now reached Page #322 so, the SLM rep would need the PR skills of a God, to rescue the reputation of SLM now.

I wish they would respond in here. At least to let everyone know they are sorry for the outage and look like they want to help us as customers!

I wish they would respond in here. At least to let everyone know they are sorry for the outage and look like they want to help us as customers!

?

fluffy customer service does not wash with me.

substance over style please.

this is peoples money we are talking about here.

?

fluffy customer service does not wash with me.

substance over style please.

this is peoples money we are talking about here.

Francis, on the fat finger trade you refer about, are you saying price went through your stop 182 pips??????

Been thinking about this and getting worried lol