Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on MT4

Who else other than me actually has a LIVE account?

At the moment it looks like no trades as all are being accepted. Even closing already open trades.
(the 'close position' box is greyed out) and new trades dont have the 'trading option' from right clikcing the chart (as per my screen capture on the previous page of this thread)

I assume this sort of error cant be a problem at my end, but id just want to make certain, lol.

Who else is getting this issue at the mo??

Honestly, I don't like any of these fancy deals. It is best in the long run to give, excellent platform service, good execution and very competitive spreads. Somewhere you have take the money in order to pay for it, and I prefer not to pay for it in some other way.

I agree. The cash back on losses type offers seem fairly pointless, unless you just want to gamble until you make a loss.

Who else other than me actually has a LIVE account?

At the moment it looks like no trades as all are being accepted. Even closing already open trades.
(the 'close position' box is greyed out) and new trades dont have the 'trading option' from right clikcing the chart (as per my screen capture on the previous page of this thread)

I assume this sort of error cant be a problem at my end, but id just want to make certain, lol.

Who else is getting this issue at the mo??

Hi there

I would like to apologise for any issues that you have experienced today with the platform.

We have been experiencing some technical issues today that have been beyond our control.

All trading should now be fully restored.

If you still have any problems please feel free to contact us.

Regards

SLM

anyone else having connection problems right now ? no conection on my platform and cant access the web page smartlivemarkets.co.uk .

******** was just about to go long eur/usd and stupidly trading with out a number for broker to hand ............anyone got the number ?

anyone else having connection problems right now ? no conection on my platform and cant access the web page smartlivemarkets.co.uk .

Hi
Not our fault for a change...BT I am told.
Should be OK now. I will be glad when this week is over.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Regards
SLM