SKYPE trading rooms.

Skype trading rooms are for losers who need the herd instinct mentality to know everyone else is losing too.
Just come to fxdatabank.com
You will never use a skype room again

This made me lol. If anyone is using a trading room (even your web site) to make trades then yes they are losers who should just quit trading. The whole point of a trading room is to be able to talk to people who are interested in the same thing as you are. Bounce ideas/strategies around, discuss news, etc.

But you already knew that, you just needed to boost site visits to your site so you can make more money. Real classy there bud (y)

This made me lol. If anyone is using a trading room (even your web site) to make trades then yes they are losers who should just quit trading. The whole point of a trading room is to be able to talk to people who are interested in the same thing as you are. Bounce ideas/strategies around, discuss news, etc.

But you already knew that, you just needed to boost site visits to your site so you can make more money. Real classy there bud (y)

lol

I am interested in forming/joining a forex scalping group. Perhaps we can come up with a strategy together and work as a team.
If you are interested send me a PM or add me on skype colin_munro

I think a trading room is good for traders to share ideas and information only. I don't know how to trade with others when we have different trading systems and styles.

For instant, I trade with 7 pips or less Stop and can get stopped out right after I enter a trade but those who have larger Stops can turn my losing trade to a winning one. On the other hand, when I can look for another trading opportunity when I got stopped out, these traders who are holding a position can't.

So a trading room is good for sharing ideas or for traders who use the same system to trade together.

Just my opinion.