sj capital group

any facts at all would be welcome.
g.php

If all the above posts are not enough to warn you off these land banking scams, then I recommend that you use all your money, (and as much as you can possibly borrow), to buy the land from those scammers. (y)

No need to worry about facts. Just good old blind faith in the honest salespeople is good enough due diligence. :LOL:

Wackypete looked into this the last time it happened. It's some means of spamming but I'm not sure if anyone got to the bottom of it. I've reported it.

any facts at all would be welcome.
g.php

As Shewold says, how many more do you need?

Well, you actually only need the one fact when it comes to land banking and that's this -

NO INVESTOR IN A LAND BANKING DEAL HAS EVER MADE MONEY.

REPEAT - NO INVESTOR IN A LAND BANKING DEAL HAS EVER MADE MONEY.

And I'm talking probably in excess of 100,000 people, maybe even as high as 500,000.

That stat is SHOCKING wouldn't you agree and the reason is simple - NOT ONE PLOT OF LAND HAS EVER GAINED PLANNING PERMISSION, NOT ONE.

Having said that, land banking is actually a very successful business, but for those owning the firms. You see, what 100% of their clients can't work out is they're being used. The clients think the game is played one way, but in reality it's played a different way and that's to stuff the clients up with worthless land. So like I said it's a very profitable business for those involved.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED - BUY THESE PLOTS OF LAND AND YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY.

So please everyone be honest with yourself (if you do buy). Don't blame the scammers because scamming is their job, blame yourself for being both greedy and naive and of course not doing your own INDEPENDENT RESEARCH into what you're buying and who you're doing business with.

Just being cruel to be kind :)

They are a land banking scam. I hope you havnt given them any money, if you have it's gone.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/134052-sj-capital-group.html

@ pboyles, anley & others

It seems that in your noble pursuit to expose rogue organisations your subjectivity has over-ridden the obligation you have to your post-readers. Surely you agree with the requirement to do proper research on the companies you hastily tar with the same brush, wilfully quoting inaccuracies and insulting any individual who dares question your basis, which is a travesty no different to the scams you try to expose. One specific example is that of SJ Capital, which you have accused of being a “land-banking” scam. I am the MD of SJ Capital (SA) and wish to repudiate several of the points you have made about our organisation. Our detailed response can be found at SJ Capital Group - Strategic Land Investment

Folks, if you want to know why Wayne of SJ Capital is running a land banking company read the post by Richard Greenland on this thread - Investing in land - Property Tribes

Basically SJ Capital are selling plots of land that have NO hope of getting planning permission in the form they're proposing. Also, it's going to be impossible to get planning on any site that doesn't have a minimum 30% affordable housing component. The land banking firms never mention this because it gets in their way of stuffing up their clients with worthless land. Affordable land is worth a pittance of proper development land. And the clients never realise because they're naive and gullible and fail to do their own independent research into what they're buying and the shady companies they're doing business are. In effect they take all their research and knowledge from the salesmen they're talking to, who also happen to own the land........

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED - BUY UK PLOTS OF LAND BECAUSE THEY WILL GET 'RE-ZONED' AND YOU'RE BEING SETUP TO BUY WORTHLESS LAND.

Don't let your greed get the better of you, think hard about things, pay attention to posts like this, don't listen to the professional salesmen (hurry up, this site is selling out fast, the profits you're going to make will be huge).