Best Thread Silver!

Too thin on overnight trading, I agree. An option would be placing a buy limit around 40 or lower before you hop off to bed but you'd need to keep a wide stop. No really recommended though.

Peter

An area that should be visited today. Share the stops pain.

Attachments

• share-the-pain.gif
    share-the-pain.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 263
I bought in at 41.87 and am currently trailing the sl, I'm hoping for a major rally today

I'm waiting to see how strongly the current 4 hour bar closes up. If up strong, I'm long, pref on a pullback to around 41.60

I'm waiting to see how strongly the current 4 hour bar closes up. If up strong, I'm long, pref on a pullback to around 41.60

Well the 4 hr bar doesn't convince at all but combining hourly bars there's reasonable 3 hour momentum there coming from a supply zone and we're getting there now. Is there going to be any decent PA down on 15?

Edit - nothing here, move along

Last edited:
Pain pain and more pain.

If prices reverse here then shorts are trapped.

Attachments

• share-the-pain-2.gif
    share-the-pain-2.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 227
this action in silver is pretty sweet eh?

agree CV I reckon squeeze north here, doesnt seem to be any volume on the follow through

I'm a little worried that we're all in agreement :LOL:

Ok so now we have stop runs both sides and any fresh longs at the false break north probably got taken out with stops below the previous low.

It's likely now that we will see a run up to next white box area...thus keeping the longs guessing and the shorters trapped. Basically both sides will be in pain. A sideways consolidation is most likely for sufficient time that both sides get bored being in their trades. At the point where both sides lose sufficient interest, then a directional move will come to **** everybody off who stopped paying attention.

Attachments

• share-the-pain-3.gif
    share-the-pain-3.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 203
And this little move gave the shorters renewed hope...only to find that it was their last chance to take a small loss or BE.

Attachments

• share-the-pain-4.gif
    share-the-pain-4.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 204
watch the action over the highs at 41.071 (my graph), 12:35

Attachments

• slvvv2.PNG
    slvvv2.PNG
    32.8 KB · Views: 239
im going now, its getting a bit repetitive

Attachments

• slvvv3.PNG
    slvvv3.PNG
    35.5 KB · Views: 229
This is the sort of area now where both sides are trapped. Certainly if you were long, you would consider taking partial profits.

Attachments

• share-the-pain-5.gif
    share-the-pain-5.gif
    18 KB · Views: 240
So this next area has potential to trap any fresh longs.
Which will result in more dummy spitting :!: :LOL:

Attachments

• share-the-pain-6.gif
    share-the-pain-6.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 221
  • spit-the-dummy.jpg
    spit-the-dummy.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,989