Should vendors only be allowed to post a 'vendor section'

Should vendors only be allowed to post in a 'vendor section'

• Yes

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Extra-tight in the crotch area, right? To prevent rattling?

Belly-warmer - canary yellow.

Are you lot still arguing? Surely you should be trying to make some money?

Incidentally, new definition for TheLeonard - "Pansexual"

Belly-warmer - canary yellow.

Are you lot still arguing? Surely you should be trying to make some money?

Incidentally, new definition for TheLeonard - "Pansexual"

Given out too much rep apparently, so I'll have to do it here:

(y):LOL:

I like vendors who will be honest enough to post trades, like DT. Then we can see if his posturings measure up.
There are so many absolute fibbers on the net. I mean claiming 99% right ! Ridiculous!! No proof either.
Some vendors pick a chart where the product worked. It must be up to date imho to get around this dodge.
I mean really, they take us for complete gullible fools.

I am not one to tell the team their job but they could probably do themselves a big money making favour by encouraging vendors to post their forecasts and products. Maybe a smallish charge to them on one thread or collection of threads if successful.

I am not one to tell the team their job but they could probably do themselves a big money making favour by encouraging vendors to post their forecasts and products. Maybe a smallish charge to them on one thread or collection of threads if successful.

Sadly I'm not sure that it makes commercial sense to show vendors failing in public.

I am not one to tell the team their job but they could probably do themselves a big money making favour by encouraging vendors to post their forecasts and products.

traders dont make forecasts (analysts do though), so why would vendors provide forecasts?

Is it time to stop vendors from posting in the trading forum and separate them off into their own section?

I think the quality of posting would immediately improve and would continue to improve.

Good trading all.

the same could be said of newbie members.
only allow posting in a playarea until they "grow up" with X posts.

I think vendors provide sport. Let them roam freely. The kill is more enjoyable.

Killer Whales Playing with Seals - YouTube

you don't think price is gonna go up when you get long?

aargh, hare beat me to it :)

you might expect, but you don't know, so "forecast" is fruitless.

What you do know is what you're going to do if it does and what you're going to do if it doesn't Trite but true, I think.

Besides all those vendors / analysts who do predict are very vague and don't predict with a stop loss, so if after 2 days they were right then no doubt you will hear about it. The fact that it went against them for 50/100 ticks the day before is obv not mentioned. Its pointless.

Reactions: 212
aargh, hare beat me to it :)

you might expect, but you don't know, so "forecast" is fruitless.

What you do know is what you're going to do if it does and what you're going to do if it doesn't Trite but true, I think.

Semantics.

I understand why you say that Scose but I think you're incorrect. In practical terms I think the difference is crucial - we can have teh debate if you want my views on it.

It's probably the subconscious reason he can't trade.