Sharia compliant trading platform

But you're using 'causality cannot be violated' as an axiom, not as a proof.

This isn't a teaser as I don't have an answer. I am genuinely looking for an answer.

If you ignore the mechanism by which a 1 AU strip of metal can exist and be manipulated, or even a 12 inch (slightly smaller than average willy size) strip be rotated through 90 degrees (or 1 degree or a one one millionth of a degree – anything basically) in less than a nanosecond and come up with a refutation that FTL communication could have taken place, that would be jolly.

When Einstein sat on his beam of light for his thought experiments, he didn’t consider the mechanism by which such a feat would be achievable…

Now you're just asking me to provide empirical evidence of the graviton at all energy states to unify the axiomatic issues associated with special relativity with a quantum model of gravity that works at low energy states.

Not asking for much are you :p

i knew i shouldn't have twisted my 12 inch metal pole around 360 degrees just cos TheBramble told me to

After too much rotating my 12 inch pole has fallen off.

Which theory/rule/paradox does this come under?

After too much rotating my 12 inch pole has fallen off.

Which theory/rule/paradox does this come under?
Parallax.

If you move your head to the left you'll notice, not only is your mum watching you, but it has assumed its more natural 3 inch projection.

I lost interest at the inferometer stage. One more wicket and it's bedtime for me.

Can you remind me of the experimental evidence for discrediting this theory?
Cheers

Edit: Terrible joke removed.
I think Hawking theorised it away but not sure about experimental evidence or how that would even work when you're dealing with sh1t on the celestial level :S

Last edited:
Take a thin strip of superlight metal, perhaps just one molecule thick and a couple of inches wide, which is effectively without mass,

I can confirm that such metal can easily be found on the new Camry....

IMAG0124.jpg

will not bend, buckle,melt or twist or be subject to any mechanical deformation whatsoever regardless of what you do to it or where it finds itself

Sadly, the Camry obviously doesn't have these properties - but the Mitsubishi obviously does...

IMAG0125.jpg

Is there another make/model I can rear-end in my quest to find the perfect metal?