Sharescope features

moslit

Hi

I am unsure as to whether this question was asked before, if this is the case then pls accept my apologies for being repetitive.

I am trying to find out whether Sharescope (or any other software) is capable of filtering shares by let' s say custom made rules, for example if I am interested in having 80<RSI<70, or the 10 day moving average crossing the 50 day average, double top formation etc.

thanks

Mos

MA crosses and similar simple filters are possible. You'll have to ask the publisher about the more technical things.

MA crosses and similar simple filters are possible. You'll have to ask the publisher about the more technical things.

Thank you,

Recently I purchased the basic Gold Version, but I did not seem to be able to refine my selection of instruments in that way so I decided to return the software to them.

Perhaps I should have enquired further at that time, I guess it's never too late to do so now.

cheers

M

Moslit, the Plus and Pro versions of ShareScope include a programming language - ShareScript - which enables you to construct your own scripts for use in table columns, on charts, or as data mining filters. ShareScript gives you access to all ShareScope's analytics. If you don't have the ability to write scripts, there is a library of scripts available at ShareScope ShareScript and a discussion forum in which to ask for help. Some kind user may even write the script for you. Our Customer Support team are also on hand to help you. Call them on 0845 045 0111.
Regards,

Moslit, the Plus and Pro versions of ShareScope include a programming language - ShareScript - which enables you to construct your own scripts for use in table columns, on charts, or as data mining filters. ShareScript gives you access to all ShareScope's analytics. If you don't have the ability to write scripts, there is a library of scripts available at ShareScope ShareScript and a discussion forum in which to ask for help. Some kind user may even write the script for you. Our Customer Support team are also on hand to help you. Call them on 0845 045 0111.
Regards,

Thank you very much SSMkg,

I should have asked the question when I purchased the software in the first place. I am not sure how user friendly sharescript is but certainly seems to be doing exactly what I need.

I will try again then
cheers

M