Share trading Websites

shafi

Hi,

Could anyone recommend got online share trading websites for FTSE shares, i.e. with low commission and good analysis?

Thanks

Hi,

Could anyone recommend got online share trading websites for FTSE shares, i.e. with low commission and good analysis?

Thanks
There are many sites for trading FTSE shares with varying rates of commission and other fees. I think you need to explain what you require from "good analysis". Do you want some site that suggests to you trades that you should take ? Do you want to do the analysis yourself using Technical analysis via charts and the such like ? or via fundamentals ?

Charlton

I hear iii.co.uk is cheap. I don't use them myself. (I use Halifax.co.uk which was cheap once.)

As for tips, be careful... some tipsters are just trying to promote their own under-performing portfolio.

I like this community as it contains a huge information about Forex.

Also I am looking for some tips on CFD Trading, I appreciate if anyone help me and give me some tips to trade CFDs in time of recession

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope this helps

Hi,

Thanks

Hello,

I trade with Cobra Trading. They are the best. A smaller firm but they have the best platforms, reliability and short locates. They also have outstanding customer service. You actually know the names of the people you deal with when you call for help or to place a trade. They are great with commissions as well. They negotiate and get you the pricing you need. I use the Cobra IQ / Insta-Quote platform and would not trade with out it. Give them a call and ask for Chadd, Paul, or Brandon and tell em stockcapo sent ya ;)

Hi

I think you should go for some advisory companies as they give most accurate advices related to share trading through rigorous analysis and provide various online trading tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this community as it contains a huge information about Forex.

Also I am looking for some tips on CFD Trading, I appreciate if anyone help me and give me some tips to trade CFDs in time of recession

Be careful with "tips" on this site. Everyone is an expert when it comes to someone elses money!