Shaolin Futures

quickdraw

Has anyone heard of Shaolin Futures? A friend of mine attended a seminar in Leicester and said they had an amazing system for trading interest rate products and the guy demonstrated it by trading in front of everyone profitably? The website has no phone number though and says they are opening soon, are they associated to a bank?

g

new wiz

Quickdraw.... I currently trade at one of the larger trading arcades and their is a lot of talk about Shao, I think it is being setup by one of the ex-partners of a large trading firm.... But not sure.. I have submitted my CV yesterday

nw

quickdraw,

What is the web address -cannot seem to find it ?

many thanks,

Mikey, I spoke to my friend and he said the literature says King Street Manchester, but the guy said the opening was feb....... DSX the site is shaolinfutures.com Don't think it's a large trading floor though, because apparently the idea is to create an 'exclusive' trading team'.... So maybe hard to get into, then again, maybe that means you actually get trained to make money, rather than fill one of 100 seats....... lol

I received an email from University of Manchester careers service a couple of days ago with Shaolin requesting CVs from Economics grads. Starting salary £50k plus bonuses........

Hi,

My name is Peter Thorne and I work in the Business Development division of Shaolin. For anyone who is currently trading and has considered living in the Manchester area we are very open to conversations about how we can help financially or in a training capacity. Any questions, please feel free to email me [email protected]

It seems that they really have a remarkable system. Every one speaks good about them. no complains yet...:clap: